• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and MrGlutton
one of the shittiest mangas to ever come out jfl
one piece is garbage
12yo brain material, not surprised he likes it

he's probably COOMING to Nami RN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
one of the shittiest mangas to ever come out jfl
one piece is garbage
ur actually so retarded that I dont even want to explain y ur retarded ur literally just retarded as in ur brain has retardation

Yea, its a really well written one that touches sensitive subjects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
ur actually so retarded that I dont even want to explain y ur retarded ur literally just retarded as in ur brain has retardation
u like one piece so sub 60 IQ detected

12yo brain material, not surprised he likes it

he's probably COOMING to Nami RN
nigga reads 1000+ chapters of the same shit over and over again because he likes some tits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, PointOfNoReturn, MrGlutton and 1 other person
u like one piece so sub 60 IQ detected

nigga reads 1000+ chapters of the same shit over and over again because he likes some tits
clearly, the idea of world-building and commentary on things like social issues, politics, race relations, and occult themes are 2 advanced for ur mind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and PointOfNoReturn
clearly, the idea of world-building and commentary on things like social issues, politics, race relations, and occult themes are 2 advanced for ur mind.
The worldbuilding is shit
all the commentary on social issues I thought of when I was 6

• Hmm...
Reactions: Banasura
The worldbuilding is shit
all the commentary on social issues I thought of when I was 6
the social issues are secondary and are built upon more advanced esoteric subjects like bloodlines and royal lineages, keep coping.

the social issues are secondary and are built upon more advanced esoteric subjects like bloodlines and royal lineages, keep coping.
wow! bloodlines! what an esoteric topic! Never heard of that before
Oh My God Reaction GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: Banasura
wow! bloodlines! what an esoteric topic! Never heard of that before
Oh My God Reaction GIF
When it deals with things like advanced civilizations of the past from a deluge yeah it gets esoteric

When it deals with things like advanced civilizations of the past from a deluge yeah it gets esoteric
literally basic shit thats in every childrens story, bro
but whatever makes you happy I guess

No, black clover is

literally basic shit thats in every childrens story, bro
but whatever makes you happy I guess
Ur children’s stories or fables are retellings of mythology, ur one dimensional mind can’t grasp this, you look at stories like lion king or Star Wars with cringe despite the fact they r far more advanced then u assume. Same with lord of the rings.

Ur children’s stories or fables are retellings of mythology, ur one dimensional mind can’t grasp this, you look at stories like lion king or Star Wars with cringe despite the fact they r far more advanced then u assume. Same with lord of the rings.
all of those stories mog one piece to hell and back
one piece just has the same repetitive plot points and little actual meaning embedded in this
all of the messages conveyed are shallow and trite, nothing particularly unique or novel

Simply retelling stories from mythology doesn't make it "deep", lmao, youtube video essayist understanding of literature here. Obviously such ideas are communicated throughout all media (and is what shaped it in the first place). So what?
That in itself doesn't make it particularly valuable
It matters more so what it does with these themes and stories, which one piece does nothing unique or noteworthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Banasura
all of those stories mog one piece to hell and back
one piece just has the same repetitive plot points and little actual meaning embedded in this
all of the messages conveyed are shallow and trite, nothing particularly unique or novel

Simply retelling stories from mythology doesn't make it "deep", lmao, youtube video essayist understanding of literature here. Obviously such ideas are communicated throughout all media (and is what shaped it in the first place). So what?
That in itself doesn't make it particularly valuable
It matters more so what it does with these themes and stories, which one piece does nothing unique or noteworthy

Attachments

• F0486F12-C8F9-48D1-B513-FB4C286B98A9.jpeg
    F0486F12-C8F9-48D1-B513-FB4C286B98A9.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Ironic considering this is literally you claiming one piece is muh deep because it retells myths like every story does, lol
one piece fans jfl

Ironic considering this is literally you claiming one piece is muh deep because it retells myths like every story does, lol
one piece fans jfl
Yeah ok whatever u say, I personally find hunter x hunter to be my favorite, but that does not mean it’s objectively better than op.

Yeah ok whatever u say, I personally find hunter x hunter to be my favorite, but that does not mean it’s objectively better than op.
hxh is objectively better than op lol, 1000x better

• +1
Reactions: zura
hxh is objectively better than op lol, 1000x better
Yeah I’d bet u would say that cause it has ur pedo queer representation u can relate to.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and PointOfNoReturn
Yeah I’d bet u would say that cause it has ur pedo queer representation u can relate to.
true and u relate to this in op

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, PointOfNoReturn and Banasura
one piece is a rip off of early dragon ball.

luffy is a failed kid goku rip off.

the story is ripping off dragon ball's power structure, the "gears" are just kaioken and SSJ.

also luffy has no character development he stays the same character throughout the whole story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 30918
Probably 20th Century Boys or Crows/Worst
But Berserk is up there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558