Is betting on matches worth it?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
I need find a moneymaker way asap and I consider betting on matches (esport, football etc.). What are your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
@Predeterminism
don't you do this?

Not worth it

The bookmakers creating those odds have it as their literal 24/7 job. House always wins in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 3946 and 3 others
I need find a moneymaker way asap and I consider betting on matches (esport, football etc.). What are your thoughts?
Without some inside info you're gonna lose money, many matches are fixed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
I bet on boxing fights with some solid success because I factor in the corruption element.

So here is the truth. You can make money sports betting but for that you need dedication/statistics/good game that you are well versed in. I made 50% on 1600 bets in two months betting on dota 2. Got multiple hours on the game and it is one of the best betting games out there.

I was literally watching games 24/7 calculating the odds. If you want to try out in this field you have to have a good knowledge in statistics and programming to analyze matches or good excel skills. Otherwise there is no point as spending 10 hours per day watching games will get boring and not exiting in the end.

Better get a job or spend time learning skills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, koalendo and Deleted member 17244
Here is the pic

Attachments

• 1653426721709.png
    1653426721709.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
House always wins in the long run
house always wins against the people betting in general, but there are many individuals who beat the house in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19769 and Deleted member 3946
If you have knowledge then go for it

My dad is easily making +1K USD per month out of betting on soccer matches...

But like, he watches all the games and shit like that :ogre: it's not that easy to make some bucks out of it,

My dad is easily making +1K USD per month out of betting on soccer matches...

But like, he watches all the games and shit like that :ogre: it's not that easy to make some bucks out of it,
it is, one time i made $700 in a day betting

I play poker and bet on horses

Horses is fun

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Le one time
“One time” do it again then.
It's not that hard, you bet for example on a soccer team, to at least score one goal, or for both soccer teams to score one goal, if you're confident. You can also bet on UFC fighters that aren't too famous, but obvious who's going to win by past performances. Boxing, UFC, and soccer are my favorites.

Yes, but not your simple 1X2 bets, those are way too unpredictable, you need to find very niche markets where you have the edge. I did this a couple of years ago and was profitable enough for the bookie to permanently limit my account.