Is bimax as good as making normies into chads as it is subhumans into normies?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
I guess it’s a case by case basis in a lot of ways

We all know bimax works magic for making a subhuman into a normie

But can it work the same magic for a normie who wants to be chad?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

no its cope if you are not recessed if you are not recessed a good jaw implant can work wonders if done correctly

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
The look uncanny to me a lot of the time
thats why i said if done correctly for implants i wouldnt go to dr noname i tbh would go to defranq because i even had family go there looking all retarded coming back looking stacylite at least

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
thats why i said if done correctly for implants i wouldnt go to dr noname i tbh would go to defranq because i even had family go there looking all retarded coming back looking stacylite at least
Ramieri said I might be a bimax candidate but he needs a CBCT scan to know for sure even though I’m normie

how can a couple of mm that have the most effect onside profile makes someone chad? It's literally just one part of the face and it doesn't even change most of the bone structure in the face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ROTTING, khvirgin and 1 other person
how can a couple of mm that have the most effect onside profile someone makes chas? It's literally just one part of the face and it doesn't even change most of the bone structure in the face.
What do I need to be chad ?

Of course it can.

Obviously not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 17829 and AscendingHero
What do I need to be chad ?
I don't know what you look like, but there are just a lot of features that make a GL face and most cant even be changed

Do I need bimax?

Attachments

• C5BB0E1A-6EC3-49B4-87EE-782708FDA897.jpeg
    C5BB0E1A-6EC3-49B4-87EE-782708FDA897.jpeg
    526.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 3E573E64-CE21-4FA8-917C-F563E7CE7018.jpeg
    3E573E64-CE21-4FA8-917C-F563E7CE7018.jpeg
    632.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
bro you don't need bimax man you look good, rhino would ascend you hard imo

Of course it's not. Bimax is for bringing abnormal maxillomandibular skeletal relationships into the range of normality. If you need it, you need it. But it can't add volume in any dimension and change the contour of the underlying facial skeleton like implants can.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and AscendingHero

Nope. Definitely not. It can fix craniofacial issues and bring your development into the normal range. But nah.

You are never gonna be chad.

Nope. Definitely not. It can fix craniofacial issues and bring your development into the normal range. But nah.

You are never gonna be chad.
RAGE

I must ascend

RAGE

I must ascend
Won't happen even if your base is ideal. No one has ever ascended from normie to chad. It doesn't happen.

Be happy you are a normie. I need bimax just to look human.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and TITUS
Of course it's not. Bimax is for bringing abnormal maxillomandibular skeletal relationships into the range of normality. If you need it, you need it. But it can't add volume in any dimension and change the contour of the underlying facial skeleton like implants can.
While I agree with you I think the problem is that so many implants results look terrible

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 8869
Bimax is for fixing recession if you have any. You can't just keep advancing your mandible and lower maxilla forward as it has diminishing returns. You'll end up looking like a dog. Having a good lower third also depends on width (bigonial should be like 90% of bizygomatic width) , which just jawimplantmaxx tbh, tall ramus, vertical height and having a square wide chin (genio and chin implant).

Most people can achieve decent lower thirds unless it's severely recessed / extremely narrow. Being chad requires you're whole face to have good features.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 8869
Ramieri said I might be a bimax candidate but he needs a CBCT scan to know for sure even though I’m normie
you mean the dude that would profit off your money? never trust a doctor bro they all wanna make money and dont give a single shit bout you if you fell for the bimax meme (if not recessed) its easy money he can make.

you mean the dude that would profit off your money? never trust a doctor bro they all wanna make money and dont give a single shit bout you if you fell for the bimax meme (if not recessed) its easy money he can make.
He’s got a good reputation and call me bluepilled but I felt like I trusted him based off the consitl

Also I wanted genio anyway so not like he can’t make any money off me lol

He’s got a good reputation and call me bluepilled but I felt like I trusted him based off the consitl

Also I wanted genio anyway so not like he can’t make any money off me lol
if your recessed you'll know about it. I dunno how someone can be recessed and not know unless they are mentally retarded or something. also its kinda weird that you have your pic as him

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
if your recessed you'll know about it. I dunno how someone can be recessed and not know unless they are mentally retarded or something. also its kinda weird that you have your pic as him
I’m not recessed by my lower third is vertically short

I’m not recessed by my lower third is vertically short
mandibular angle implants and make sure to post your results here. may as well save up a little extra and throw in infraorbital malar implants whilst your under the knife too cause why not.

yes, literally i got bimax and now I'm look like Jordan Barett. Slaying Stacies every day

Depends entirely on surgical plan and movements

3mm ccw with 10 mm bsso alongside posterior opening and a mini chin wing (yes this can turn a class 2 bite into a very nice jaw)

But most surgeons give below average movements and prioritize safety over creating big jaws.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and subhuman incel
Depends entirely on surgical plan and movements

3mm ccw with 10 mm bsso alongside posterior opening and a mini chin wing (yes this can turn a class 2 bite into a very nice jaw)

But most surgeons give below average movements and prioritize safety over creating big jaws.
Ramieri hates mini chin wing now- do at surgeons even do it anymore?

• +1
Ramieri hates mini chin wing now- do at surgeons even do it anymore?

He hates it due to reasons other than aesthetics as another user mentioned in a post.

Chin wing is one procedure than can turn above average into chadlite due to elongation of lower jaw and added sharpness and angularity to the mandible

Ramus can be addressed simultaneously with gonion implants

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It really depends tbh

• +1
While I agree with you I think the problem is that so many implants results look terrible
Sure. All the pieces need to be there first in terms of a starting point, designing them properly is an art, and placing them accurately isn't easy.

• +1
Reactions: RamusGod
If you are not subhuman it's probably a too risky procedure, unless it is chad or nothing for you, which is fine too. For the average narc, fillers, implants, and minor surgeries, besides all the mandatory looksmaxs should suffice.

If you are not subhuman it's probably a too risky procedure, unless it is chad or nothing for you, which is fine too. For the average narc, fillers, implants, and minor surgeries, besides all the mandatory looksmaxs should suffice.
I’m the average narcy narc narc looksmaxxer

I wanted genio but ramieri said I’m a borderline case of genio only vs genio and bimax because a lot of people can’t get just a genio without bimax as well (can anyone explain why this is? I know I should’ve ask at my consult my bad)

You can't be attractive with a recessed maxilla/mandible therefore you'll ascend with it no matter your base

Unless you are ugly and forward grown that be the case I'm really sorry for your unlucky ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Who is the best bimax surgeon that is reasonably priced but can turn me into Chad?

realistically, nope

Hexum in high school was normieish so was Tom cruise when he had a downward grown jaw. You never know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371