Is Bimax really that cheap?

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
20200715 164226

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Yes. The cost of living in Russia is cheap.

• +1
Reactions: deer
Yep. If you know where to look, you won't be ripped off.

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan
Yes it is, Andreishchev seems to be a good surgeon and Russia is cheap overall.

With Andreishchev I seriously advice the chin wing is your jaw too narrowish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and CursedOne
Yes it is, Andreishchev seems to be a good surgeon and Russia is cheap overall.

With Andreishchev I seriously advice the chin wing is your jaw too narrowish
I already planned to do it with Triaca but considering the prices of Andrei, I may actually do it with him.But not because it's narrow rather because I have a jaw bone deformity(cause is unknown).And I'm also not really that recessed(but still suboptimal growth probably in realation with my weird as hell jaw shape)so I think even conservative movements including a little bit of ccw would ascend me hard.Is it possible to do the chin wing at the same time as bimax ?

Last edited:
I don't think bimax in the US is as expensive as everyone makes it out to be. I got a consult the other week and was quoted 20-25k. Yes it's 5x more than the 5k in Russia, but dont have to worry about organs being harvested or dying of MRSA

Braces are 300-400 € in Serbia

• +1
Reactions: deer
I don't think bimax in the US is as expensive as everyone makes it out to be. I got a consult the other week and was quoted 20-25k. Yes it's 5x more than the 5k in Russia, but dont have to worry about organs being harvested or dying of MRSA
that actually happens in russia?

I will do it in italy in maybe like 2 years

I already planned to do it with Triaca but considering the prices of Andrei, I may actually do it with him.But not because it's narrow rather because I have a jaw bone deformity(cause is unknown).And I'm also not really that recessed(but still suboptimal growth probably in realation with my weird as hell jaw shape)so I think even conservative movements including a little bit of ccw would ascend me hard.Is it possible to do the chin wing at the same time as bimax ?

I'm pretty sure Andreishchev manage to do both at the same time, I don't know how he manage it tbh.

fuark. Not sure if I should stick with Gunson, or go see Andreishchev.

Double jaw can be done for 2k/3k in France
And since I had orthodontic treatment that I didn't finish when I was a kid my insurance will fully cover the cost of my future braces...
Europe is such a paradise man

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
And since I had orthodontic treatment that I didn't finish when I was a kid my insurance will fully cover the cost of my future braces...
True, I'm happy that I live in Germany

2-3k for real jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

With a popular surgeon that will do it for aesthetic result ?

Because I live in France so I'm kinda interested.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
With a popular surgeon that will do it for aesthetic result ?

Because I live in France so I'm kinda interested.
Best surgeons are in Paris. Dominique Deffrennes and Jean Baptiste Sarrier are probably the best ones when it comes to bimax, but the surgery will be more expensive with top tier surgeons like them.

Last edited:
Andrei is legit, awesome result

what if you arent really recessed but you want still full anteface? I think italy is the only option for me.

Can bimax give you Chad jaw or is it just for people that are recessed?

Pretty good result. Obviously he is tilting his head quite a bit, and it exaggerates the results. But still, good.

what if you arent really recessed but you want still full anteface? I think italy is the only option for me.
That's also my case.....or rather i do have recession + jawbone deformity + downward growth but only to such a degree that I could still get a full ante-face out of it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
That's also my case.....or rather i do have recession + jawbone deformity + downward growth but only to such a degree that I could still get a full ante-face out of it
Same