6PSLcel

Choose better parents next life
Title

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, NorwoodAscender and normie_joe
Yeah so title basically lads

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
no jaw implants are better. it all depends on your failo tho . a rhino could ascend you for cheap

• +1
Reactions: fuse and NorwoodAscender
Bimax only moves both of your jaws forwards. If you had shit features to begin, you'll look like shit. All the bimax "ascensions" are from people who already looked good even with recession.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and normie_joe
Bimax only moves both of your jaws forwards. If you had shit features to begin, you'll look like shit. All the bimax "ascensions" are from people who already looked good even with recession.
What if ur only flaws are weak maxilla, mandible then ? Cuz that’s the case for me

The Judge can sing a song about that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, St.TikTokcel and 6PSLcel
What if ur only flaws are weak maxilla, mandible then ? Cuz that’s the case for me
Great example here.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and 6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Beastimmung and 6PSLcel

From waiting to take a shower in Auschwitz

Mhrt1dp8b6281 1

To human sir

Yfipizu8b6281 1

Looking good and recession are contradictions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, LonelyLooksmaxxer, nigtard and 3 others
Still looks like shit. Bimax is mostly done for functional benefits not muh aesthetics.

Just like all things, bimax can't do miracles, it has it's limits, for an instance a true brachycephalic skull cannot be changed via hecking bimax, but it can change a brachy/dolico facial pattern i.e deepbite/openbite.

If you look like shit pre-shitmax, you'll look like shit after it. It's just lipstick on a pig.

J6secgu6oz9d1
Vj93rlt6oz9d1

Doesn't look like lipstick on a pig, but more a transformation from pig to human.

• +1
Reactions: LordBBC, 6PSLcel, Klaas Vaaker and 2 others
Just like all things, bimax can't do miracles, it has it's limits, for an instance a true brachycephalic skull cannot be changed via hecking bimax, but it can change a brachy/dolico facial pattern i.e deepbite/openbite.
Check the example below. Dalit has more lower third recession than me and yet he looks 20x times better than me.

Great example here.
I'm merely pointing out the fact that if you look like shit now, shitmax will not turn you into a mogger. It's a brutal surgery that involves breaking both of your jaws. Recovery takes a lot of time. In this example, he got a big advancement and he still looks like shit

View attachment 3031210View attachment 3031211

Doesn't look like lipstick on a pig, but more a transformation from pig to human.
You're showing examples of severe retrusion which affects their jaw functionality. OP doesn't suffer from one. Also, you're not showing their fronts.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and nigtard
Its a retard surgery it does not do anything.If you are ugly pre-surgery, no matter what surgery you get you will still be ugly

• +1
Check the example below. Dalit has more lower third recession than me and yet he looks 20x times better than me.

I saw him a while back, and his problem is more chin than jaw. The issue with his jaw is the almost banana tier gonial.

This is a genio and implants candidate, not bimax, or if bimax, very minimal movement.

I'm merely pointing out the fact that if you look like shit now, shitmax will not turn you into a mogger. It's a brutal surgery that involves breaking both of your jaws. Recovery takes a lot of time. In this example, he got a big advancement and he still looks like shit
View attachment 3031225View attachment 3031226

Again, bimax cannot do miracles. If your definition of shit is having a nuked eye area and a long face, then sure. Bimax can't change that.

In my mind, the "looking like shit" is caused by shit jaws, which significantly effects ones face.

You're showing examples of severe retrusion which affects their jaw functionality. OP doesn't suffer from one. Also, you're not showing their fronts.

Jaw retrusion by definition effects functionality.

Since you wanted fronts here

00 16 Imagen 41 10062021 copia 3
Portada

From hypodivergent facial pattern to normo, because it fixes their flaw, a short lower third.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I saw him a while back, and his problem is more chin than jaw. The issue with his jaw is the almost banana tier gonial.

This is a genio and implants candidate, not bimax, or if bimax, very minimal movement.
Despite these drawbacks, he still mogs, whilst I'm truecel tier.
Again, bimax cannot do miracles. If your definition of shit is having a nuked eye area and a long face, then sure. Bimax can't change that.

In my mind, the "looking like shit" is caused by shit jaws, which significantly effects ones face.
Eyes and zygos hold a lot of weight. Jaw alone won't do shit.
Jaw retrusion by definition effects functionality.

Since you wanted fronts here

View attachment 3031246View attachment 3031247

From hypodivergent facial pattern to normo, because it fixes their flaw, a short lower third.
These are SFS cases (that have been posted 20000 times before), not regular recession. And I asked for the fronts of your examples show before *wink *wink.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe

View attachment 3031225View attachment 3031226

You're showing examples of severe retrusion which affects their jaw functionality. OP doesn't suffer from one. Also, you're not showing their frl
lol the dude went from subhuman to mtn

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
lol the dude went from subhuman to mtn
MTN in Bishkek perhaps. Average person does not have Boris eye area, Dumbo ears, and Homelander lips.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Its a retard surgery it does not do anything.If you are ugly pre-surgery, no matter what surgery you get you will still be ugly
Guess we will see

Despite these drawbacks, he still mogs, whilst I'm truecel tier.

Don't worry, anomalies exist sir.

capture-png.549587

mhaslz1q_400x400-png.975199

Mogs the whole forum.
Eyes and zygos hold a lot of weight. Jaw alone won't do shit.

Fair enough.

These are SFS cases (that have been posted 20000 times before), not regular recession. And I asked for the fronts of your examples show before *wink *wink.

There is no "regular" recession my man, it's recession.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and 6PSLcel
There is no "regular" recession my man, it's recession.
No, sir. SFS is different. It is caused by acute nasolabial angle and lack of space (in maxilla). Notice how in this pic pooja has very acute gonial angle? That's a very common trait for SFScels. Regular recessed dalits do not have short upper jaws which is another key characteristic for SFScels. Both of these cases are treated differently. People with SFS need their maxilla to be lengthened via anterior down grafting to shift teeth down to allow for a fuller smile.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and 6PSLcel
As someone who had a bimax and genio, bringing the maxilla forward obviously makes a dramatic difference but it still leaves you wanting more in the sense that it's hard to ever have enough forward growth, especially when you're starting from a deficit but obviously there's limitations due to not being able to advance the upper maxilla with a lefort 1 so the lefort just brings your lower maxilla to a respectable level.

Getting my mandible set back wasn't so much of a looksmax in itself as it was a necessary step to having the mandible fit the maxilla
Funny how reducing my mandible actually made it look much more alpha/predator like because there is now a respectable maxilla for it to tuck in under.
It still mogs 90% of white men's mandibles though imo after being reduced, the excessive bone prior to reduction just couldnt translate into a halo however

Now we move onto the genio
Once the bimax is in place, the genio is something that surprised me with how much of an impact it made because unlike the maxilla where more forward growth is almost always better (in the sense of natural growth which you cant replicate with surgery since you can only try to partially mimmick) when it comes to the chin you can literally create the finished article whereby you attain chin perfection relative to the rest of your face.
You can get the same chin as someone who's face grew ideally naturally except you just paid some paper notes and went to sleep for a couple of hours to get something that normal people required attractive parents to get.

Fair enough if your mandible is very recessed a genio might not save you but with a normal mandible you can legit create a perfect chin relative to your face if the surgeron does a good job whereas you cant create a perfect maxilla for your face since upper maxilla doesnt advance and you cant really make a perfect mandible for your face since a perfect mandible comes as a result of an entirely forward grown maxilla

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, perpetuallytired and 6PSLcel
As someone who had a bimax and genio, bringing the maxilla forward obviously makes a dramatic difference but it still leaves you wanting more in the sense that it's hard to ever have enough forward growth, especially when you're starting from a deficit but obviously there's limitations due to not being able to advance the upper maxilla with a lefort 1 so the lefort just brings your lower maxilla to a respectable level.

Getting my mandible set back wasn't so much of a looksmax in itself as it was a necessary step to having the mandible fit the maxilla
Funny how reducing my mandible actually made it look much more alpha/predator like because there is now a respectable maxilla for it to tuck in under.
It still mogs 90% of white men's mandibles though imo after being reduced, the excessive bone prior to reduction just couldnt translate into a halo however

Now we move onto the genio
Once the bimax is in place, the genio is something that surprised me with how much of an impact it made because unlike the maxilla where more forward growth is almost always better (in the sense of natural growth which you cant replicate with surgery since you can only try to partially mimmick) when it comes to the chin you can literally create the finished article whereby you attain chin perfection relative to the rest of your face.
You can get the same chin as someone who's face grew ideally naturally except you just paid some paper notes and went to sleep for a couple of hours to get something that normal people required attractive parents to get.

Fair enough if your mandible is very recessed a genio might not save you but with a normal mandible you can legit create a perfect chin relative to your face if the surgeron does a good job whereas you cant create a perfect maxilla for your face since upper maxilla doesnt advance and you cant really make a perfect mandible for your face since a perfect mandible comes as a result of an entirely forward grown maxilla
Fuck well this complicates shit even further

No. Bimax will be amazing for some people and not for others.

You need to be aware of your failios and potential halos.

There is no one size fits all.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and LordBBC
No, sir. SFS is different. It is caused by acute nasolabial angle and lack of space (in maxilla). Notice how in this pic pooja has very acute gonial angle? That's a very common trait for SFScels. Regular recessed dalits do not have short upper jaws which is another key characteristic for SFScels. Both of these cases are treated differently. People with SFS need their maxilla to be lengthened via anterior down grafting to shift teeth down to allow for a fuller smile.

View attachment 3031303View attachment 3031307

Mirin the ctrl c here bhai.

To my understanding, all recession is just "recession" not "regular" like ordering off a menu.

But we'll go with your "regular" for now.

People with SFS get anterior down grafting because of their negative occlusal plane. If you move the jaws linearly with a negative occlusal plane, your lower third will look even shorter. That's why they do clockwise rotation aka anterior downgrafting.

People with sfs often have a deep bite (when your front teeth overlap your bottom). Deep bites make your face look shorter when you bite down.

I have a deep bite, but a flat occlusal plane, so no rotation is needed.

A linear advancement with a flat occlusal plane = an advancement with clockwise rotation with a negative occlusal plane.

As for "regular" recession, here

427923947 18140587405310745 6651323124325486187 n
427915582 18140587387310745 7747871090940252660 n

My face looks even shorter than him on the left when biting down because of a deep bite. He had CCW done because of a positive occlusal plane. Ultimately, the end result was a taller lower third.

• +1
Mirin the ctrl c here bhai.

To my understanding, all recession is just "recession" not "regular" like ordering off a menu.

But we'll go with your "regular" for now.

People with SFS get anterior down grafting because of their negative occlusal plane. If you move the jaws linearly with a negative occlusal plane, your lower third will look even shorter. That's why they do clockwise rotation aka anterior downgrafting.

People with sfs often have a deep bite (when your front teeth overlap your bottom). Deep bites make your face look shorter when you bite down.

I have a deep bite, but a flat occlusal plane, so no rotation is needed.

A linear advancement with a flat occlusal plane = an advancement with clockwise rotation with a negative occlusal plane.

As for "regular" recession, here

View attachment 3031416View attachment 3031417

My face looks even shorter than him on the left when biting down because of a deep bite. He had CCW done because of a positive occlusal plane. Ultimately, the end result was a taller lower third.
We can ramble about this all day but for now I'll ldar in bed. It's getting late. Bottom line is that SFS is easier to treat. Personally, I'd never pay anyone to break my jaws for no reason. If you think it's going to ascend you (which I doubt it) so be it. Your body, your choice. Take care.

We can ramble about this all day but for now I'll ldar in bed. It's getting late. Bottom line is that SFS is easier to treat. Personally, I'd never pay anyone to break my jaws for no reason. If you think it's going to ascend you (which I doubt it) so be it. Your body, your choice. Take care.

I think by the time you have the time to pay anyone for bimax in Slovakia, you would be old enough to consider a hip replacement.

SFS is not "easier" to treat; it gives the illusion of a bigger difference because of the difference in facial height.

I mean I'm getting le hecking bimax. I'll see for myself first hand if it's cope or time to rope.

• JFL
  • +1