Is Bimax the right move?

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Platinum
I'm lost. I have a really bad lower third, with uneven weak jaw, and even weaker chin. This isn't a matter of looking attractive right now. I just want to look normal. First off I could just get a genioplasty and that alone would be huge for me, but it's just not enough IMO.

Everyone told me get bimax but it's not so simple, my teeth and jaws are not like most people who need bimax. I have ridiculous bimaxillary protrusion (teeth pointing out) and my bite is already lined up (although edge to edge bite). So I can't just move my jaws forward it'd ruin my bite and look ridiculous.

I have sleep problems, but my sleep apnea test came back negative. It was botched tho. I'm getting another one.

I'm wondering how much potential does bimax have to ascend me. I know that people say that bimax is only worth it if you're trully signoficantly recessed, which I am. I'm also afraid od of getting dogmaxxed.

Did some amateur morphs.

Attachments

• 20240302_142453.jpg
    20240302_142453.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240302_142453(1).jpg
    20240302_142453(1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240226_210032.jpg
    20240226_210032.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4262104_IM000199_1.jpg
    4262104_IM000199_1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, normie_joe and ey88
Front is not that bad

Attachments

• IMG_20220527_224841_020.jpg
    IMG_20220527_224841_020.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and normie_joe
Bimax protrusion can be fixed during djs in order to bring jaw more forward without getting ape look by this technique called aso being done along with double jaw surgery.
But this type of surgery I've only seen one doctor in Korea doing it. Aso is a surgery mainly only performed in Asia also.

You must consult a local maxfax instead of asking people here. He will assess your face with actual side ceph program in detailed manner so you can get a grip if you need genio or bimax. There are multiple methods that surgeons use to judge whether entire jaw area is recessed or only chin is recessed.
What I know is sna and snb angle. If sna angle is below average you'll need your upper jaw moved forward also. There should be more methods only surgeons know. So visit maxfax first.

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
Show your bite or x ray. my man, there is no way on earth you have "bimaxillary protrusion"

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
I'm lost. I have a really bad lower third, with uneven weak jaw, and even weaker chin. This isn't a matter of looking attractive right now. I just want to look normal. First off I could just get a genioplasty and that alone would be huge for me, but it's just not enough IMO.

Everyone told me get bimax but it's not so simple, my teeth and jaws are not like most people who need bimax. I have ridiculous bimaxillary protrusion (teeth pointing out) and my bite is already lined up (although edge to edge bite). So I can't just move my jaws forward it'd ruin my bite and look ridiculous.

I have sleep problems, but my sleep apnea test came back negative. It was botched tho. I'm getting another one.

I'm wondering how much potential does bimax have to ascend me. I know that people say that bimax is only worth it if you're trully signoficantly recessed, which I am. I'm also afraid od of getting dogmaxxed.

Did some amateur morphs.
wow you were a mogger as a kid

Did some amateur morphs.
cal the dragon?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspieBro and ivan.kuk

Did some amateur morphs.
Still look better than me tbh

Did some amateur morphs.

You are noticeably recessed, so it's the right move.

You we're really good looking when you were a kid , like if I didn't see your face just now I would predict that the child will grow to be a chadlite
Bimax and don't forget rhino

You we're really good looking when you were a kid , like if I didn't see your face just now I would predict that the child will grow to be a chadlite
Bimax and don't forget rhino
FUCK. :feelswhy:

Did some amateur morphs.
@SubhumanForever morph him:feelswhat::feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
I have a friend who looks like you would after bimax from what I can tell. He has thousands of matches & is very successful with women. Half italian half EE.

I'm in your situation too, 10 years older though. Do you want to live forever the way you are? Even another 10 years? Ask yourself.

I have a friend who looks like you would after bimax from what I can tell. He has thousands of matches & is very successful with women. Half italian half EE.

I'm in your situation too, 10 years older though. Do you want to live forever the way you are? Even another 10 years? Ask yourself.
I don't. I really need to get this shit done man. Fuck.
How are you doing? I'll DM you.

• +1
Reactions: latetothegame
I have the exact same problem, overbite 10mm, bimaxillary protrusion, side profile fucked up because of it so ur not alone

u should go to a professional tho

Side profile it will give a huge boost. Frontal view likely won't change much.
Motion would be improved a ton too. Basically IRL appeal.
I have the exact same problem, overbite 10mm, bimaxillary protrusion, side profile fucked up because of it so ur not alone

u should go to a professional tho
Age? Plan on doing bimax?

Yes, you are a candidate for jaw surgery. Consult with some surgeons.