is bimax very risky?

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Wtf is this question, no its not obviously.
Everyone should be getting bimax nowadays, its number 1 surgery for any looksmaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Yerico7, .👽. and 6 others
being subhuman is risky

actually it's not even risky because then your fate is pretty much sealed

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, doll, LooksJourney and 9 others
Everyone should be getting bimax nowadays, its number 1 surgery for any looksmaxxer
oh

btw, can bimax kill you?

Just get Bimax is a meme

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
No lefort is risky

being subhuman is risky

actually it's not even risky because then your fate is pretty much sealed
Exactly, people don't look at the risk from the other side. Risk (I mean, near-certain) being dissatisfied with your dating results for the rest of your life lol

• +1
Reactions: Eren, one job away and klamus
At most you would get a numb lower face forever

• +1
Reactions: one job away and onfiresems
Exactly, people don't look at the risk from the other side. Risk (I mean, near-certain) being dissatisfied with your dating results for the rest of your life lol
yes
veryyy unlikely tho
but as an incel life never began
i dont have trouble dating but, i do feel that id look much better with more forward growth

yes
veryyy unlikely tho
also

would i need braces before bimax if my teeth are already perfectly aligned?

also

I'd like to be able to answer that but honestly I would ask the actual surgeons you're considering in consultation. I'm not qualified to give a professional opinion but I will say seek out *several*

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and lilhorizontal32
Don’t know don’t care. Getting bimax this year. My face will look better, that’s all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and faggotchadlite
I saw lot of surgeon, if they are not blackpilled they will say it's risky

But nowadays it's very common procedure, i know a surgeon who do 1000bimax/year

Also if you are ugly why bother about risks, just do bimax or die, cuz living with ugly face is worst than death

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn, LooksJourney, faggotchadlite and 1 other person
Depends on how good the hospital is, LF and BSSO are very safe procedures. My issue with it is it will make my upper face look really weird compared to the bimax area so I don't want that.

Can a bimax be done separately, like first you get a LeCope, then once you heal you get a BSSO, is that safer?

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
I saw lot of surgeon, if they are not blackpilled they will say it's risky

But nowadays it's very common procedure, i know a surgeon who do 1000bimax/year

Also if you are ugly why bother about risks, just do bimax or die, cuz living with ugly face is worst than death
How is 1000 even close to possible I thought this was an hours long surgery. They speedrunning this shit now?

How is 1000 even close to possible I thought this was an hours long surgery. They speedrunning this shit now?
He told me he do 1000/y, idk if he is lying but it's a surgeon who is known to do the most amount of bimax here in France

Its 2/3h procedure so he can do 3 a day, so maybe 1000 is little bit off but he do a lot and is very known for that

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Tards itt don't know what they are talking about. Yes it is. One of the most expensive and invasive cosmetic surgeries in the world are maxilla surgeries.

no broo its totally safe broo:feelshah:

yes
veryyy unlikely tho
Very very unlikely. The surgeon told me that when they Hammer Off your upper jaw theres an artery nearby that can squirt Off 0.5 liter of blood. They naturally have extra blood on hand

Very very unlikely. The surgeon told me that when they Hammer Off your upper jaw theres an artery nearby that can squirt Off 0.5 liter of blood. They naturally have extra blood on hand
oh

He told me he do 1000/y, idk if he is lying but it's a surgeon who is known to do the most amount of bimax here in France

Its 2/3h procedure so he can do 3 a day, so maybe 1000 is little bit off but he do a lot and is very known for that
Either he takes like no days off or he’s doing 4-5 per day. Bc he’s not gonna be in the OR everyday he’s gotta do consults and shit. I thought it was a longer surgery than that, but 1000 is still hard to imagine

Either he takes like no days off or he’s doing 4-5 per day. Bc he’s not gonna be in the OR everyday he’s gotta do consults and shit. I thought it was a longer surgery than that, but 1000 is still hard to imagine
btw idk about a surgeon but theres a clinic in the south working in a similar way, it operates on people like in an assembly line where every doctor does one part of the surgery so they do like 5-8 surgeries at the same time and around 100 per day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and OOGABOOGA
theres a youtuber (small subscriber amount) who died years ago because a foid cut an artery

theres a youtuber (small subscriber amount) who died years ago because a foid cut an artery
'foid'

no shit they hate incels, dont even want then to ascend

• +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension
btw idk about a surgeon but theres a clinic in the south working in a similar way, it operates on people like in an assembly line where every doctor does one part of the surgery so they do like 5-8 surgeries at the same time and around 100 per day
Wtf :hnghn:

assembly line vintage GIF by US National Archives
Top Secret Lol GIF by Justin Gammon

imagine this, but in surgery

Did she go to jail for this?

Damn feels bad for the guy

I will never trust a woman surgeon even if she has 50y of experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

no she didnt lol thats why they do the paperwork beforehand
but I dont even think she even lost the license to operate tbh

no she didnt lol thats why they do the paperwork beforehand
but I dont even think she even lost the license to operate tbh
im pretty sure she deliberately murdered him cause he looked ugly

foids are very capable of doing such shit

Who cares, it’s win-win you either live and have successful surgery that best case scenario changes your fucking life or you die under anaesthetic and cease to exist happily in the void forever.

also

You could still need them yes. But probably for less time. No one can tell you except a doc. Go make an appointment now

You could still need them yes. But probably for less time. No one can tell you except a doc. Go make an appointment now
bruh, im 16 now

they dont even consult under 18

also regarding risks id take a look at the statistics

i live in france, can you tell me his name
i was considering going to another country as i don't trust french surgeons

i live in france, can you tell me his name
i was considering going to another country as i don't trust french surgeons
J'ai eu 2 bimax, ma reponse date

Vient DM

Ya bcp de bon chirirgien en france, que ce soit pr des bimax ccw ou autre

Pas besoin dnaller a l'etranger