Is blackhead squeezing always bad?

eyearea

eyearea

Life is cope we will die anyway
yes don't do it i nuked myself ngl

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
I always get them removed.
and i have the best skin on the forum by far.

I always get them removed.
and i have the best skin on the forum by far.

Has little to do with having the best skin

blackhead removal can make your pores larger, you can't see your pores in any vids/pics because they aren't high quality and close enough to your face. Maybe you don't have them and perhaps the way you/the person that removes them uses proper technique but BDD picking with your fingers nukes the skin. I'm a victim of it

blackhead removal can make your pores larger, you can't see your pores in any vids/pics because they aren't high quality and close enough to your face. Maybe you don't have them and perhaps the way you/the person that removes them uses proper technique but BDD picking with your fingers nukes the skin. I'm a victim of it
I visit salon once a week they know what their doing.

Picked and popped for years and my skin isn’t that bad tbh. I deserve for it to be worse if I’m being honest. So irresponsible and impulsive about it. Thick skin I suppose