Is blackpill real?

Ali_thamaxillalover

Ali_thamaxillalover

Iron
Maybe i’m too young to think about this stuff but for the past few days i’ve actually been wondering, is it real and how does it work because i’m seeing it all over the internet now and would love to hear some opinions

Realer than real

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledgoy
Maybe i’m too young to think about this stuff but for the past few days i’ve actually been wondering, is it real and how does it work because i’m seeing it all over the internet now and would love to hear some opinions
It is real but a lot of people on this forum especially will overrate its importance because they're too pussy to even speak to a woman. It feels good to blame you not being chad as the sole reason for your lack of a dating life, but in reality normies can get a girl too pretty easily, and more things than looks matter - even though looks is #1.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Leqoo, Allornothing and 3 others
not really ugly subhumans slay all the time and even get picked over chad sometimrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, Aero, xyukeeee and 1 other person
It is real but a lot of people on this forum especially will overrate its importance because they're too pussy to even speak to a woman. It feels good to blame you not being chad as the sole reason for your lack of a dating life, but in reality normies can get a girl too pretty easily, and more things than looks matter - even though looks is #1.
Yeah

Last edited:
not really ugly subhumans slay all the time and even get picked over chad sometimrd

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and xyukeeee
depends how you view the world, all the pills are as real as you believe

• +1
Reactions: KpopPilled
Blackpill is sorta real in some aspects imo. I believe that sub 5s genetics, no matter how hard they try will never be attractive facially without surgery.

Ew disgusting bluepillers
looks are everything
i only want to see her giga blackpilled forum chads

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
clearpill and blackpill are the most accurate

True, some guys are like be top 1% chad or over - bs, just be top 20% aka decent looking is enough, even 50% if you have friends and social circles and it doesn't bother you to fuck average/ugly sluts.

Women want chads over anything but what they marry is very different…

No one wins, the bitch will have the subfive with money but have an affair with Chadicus on the side

if black pill was real me (handsome) wouldn't be a 20 year old virgin

• JFL
Ew disgusting bluepillers
looks are everything
i only want to see her giga blackpilled forum chads
sadly they arent. i've lost girls to uglier, shorter guys multiple times cus i was acting like a bitch. looks give you a lot of leaway but you still need to be able to act like a normal human being and be attractive in other areas other than your face

True, some guys are like be top 1% chad or over - bs, just be top 20% aka decent looking is enough, even 50% if you have friends and social circles and it doesn't bother you to fuck average/ugly sluts.
thats facts. also behavior can greatly affect how your dating life goes. even if you're chad but have horrible social skills/game you'll get way less success than if you were to have attractive behavior too

Yes it is completely real, all the experiences i have had validate it, I cant think of a single life experience that goes against. Some people on this forum tend to bend it but in essence the blackpill says these 3 things:

1. Looks is the most important thing in dating and in life sucess
    1. This is backed by several scientific studies, showing things such as attractiveness, race and height determine your wealth and sucesses more than intelligence, and studies showing the vast majority of women prefer the same charecterisitcs
  2. It is almost impossible to change your looks to a significant enough extent depsite the advances in medical technology
    1. This is also true, the 2 biggest things that contributue to attractiveness can basically not be changed without last resort options. Height and face. If your face dosent have a good enough base, no amount of looksmaxxing can help that
  3. Women are hypergamous / employ a dual mating strategy
    1. Also true, you might have seen this in mainstream sites where there are studies showing women find the vast majority of men ugly, wheras men find the vast majority of men attractive. also why women always date up in some way, if its not looks then status / money etc. This is proven by many many studies, and is also backed by evolutionary biology. you can confirm this by just looking at the couples when you walk down a street. 95%+ of the time they guy will either be richer, taller or more attractive face.
You dont need to be chad to do well, you just need to be HTN. HTN starts at the top 5% of men, so that means in a room of 100 people, only 5 others are more attractive than you. That is enough to both LTR a high valgue girl and slay at clubs and OLD if you want.

If you are white, taller than 5"7, have an average face and are neurotypical, you can get a girlfriend through social events too, but she will never desire you like she would the HTN+.

I would say below the age of 20 years your overall SMV is this:
For LTR:
60% looks
30% personality
10% status
For ONS:
90% looks
10% personality (be NT enough)
(not considering status halo)
important thing is looks is the disqualifer, if you dont pass the minimum looks threshold, you will never be considered for the other factors. things like personality and status, if they are shit your looks can compensate for them, but personality and status can never compensate for looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
sadly they arent. i've lost girls to uglier, shorter guys multiple times cus i was acting like a bitch. looks give you a lot of leaway but you still need to be able to act like a normal human being and be attractive in other areas other than your face
If this would be truth my 5/10 6ft tall ass wouldnt be here talking bout maxillas and cheekbones. But everyone has different experiences, i will never believe this. I saw to much disgusting things to believe this.

Yes it is completely real, all the experiences i have had validate it, I cant think of a single life experience that goes against. Some people on this forum tend to bend it but in essence the blackpill says these 3 things:

1. Looks is the most important thing in dating and in life sucess
    1. This is backed by several scientific studies, showing things such as attractiveness, race and height determine your wealth and sucesses more than intelligence, and studies showing the vast majority of women prefer the same charecterisitcs
  2. It is almost impossible to change your looks to a significant enough extent depsite the advances in medical technology
    1. This is also true, the 2 biggest things that contributue to attractiveness can basically not be changed without last resort options. Height and face. If your face dosent have a good enough base, no amount of looksmaxxing can help that
  3. Women are hypergamous / employ a dual mating strategy
    1. Also true, you might have seen this in mainstream sites where there are studies showing women find the vast majority of men ugly, wheras men find the vast majority of men attractive. also why women always date up in some way, if its not looks then status / money etc. This is proven by many many studies, and is also backed by evolutionary biology. you can confirm this by just looking at the couples when you walk down a street. 95%+ of the time they guy will either be richer, taller or more attractive face.
You dont need to be chad to do well, you just need to be HTN. HTN starts at the top 5% of men, so that means in a room of 100 people, only 5 others are more attractive than you. That is enough to both LTR a high valgue girl and slay at clubs and OLD if you want.

If you are white, taller than 5"7, have an average face and are neurotypical, you can get a girlfriend through social events too, but she will never desire you like she would the HTN+.

I would say below the age of 20 years your overall SMV is this:
For LTR:
60% looks
30% personality
10% status
For ONS:
90% looks
10% personality (be NT enough)
(not considering status halo)
important thing is looks is the disqualifer, if you dont pass the minimum looks threshold, you will never be considered for the other factors. things like personality and status, if they are shit your looks can compensate for them, but personality and status can never compensate for looks.
@Ali_thamaxillalover ur not too young to think abt this btw, i have been blackpilled since the age of 16, im 17 now. Use it to your advantage and you wont end up like the oldcels on this forum

@Ali_thamaxillalover ur not too young to think abt this btw, i have been blackpilled since the age of 16, im 17 now. Use it to your advantage and you wont end up like the oldcels on this forum
yeah bro ur right im a htn and 6’0 ft but im trying to improve more so i can look a lot better by the time im like 20 so maybe it is better that we started thinking about this earlier so we have more time to improve

yeah bro ur right im a htn and 6’0 ft but im trying to improve more so i can look a lot better by the time im like 20 so maybe it is better that we started thinking about this earlier so we have more time to improve
is the person in the pfp u? then yeah id agree ur a HTN. but at 6"0 u have height halo so ur SMV is probably 8/10

is the person in the pfp u? then yeah id agree ur a HTN. but at 6"0 u have height halo so ur SMV is probably 8/10
yeah bro thats me in the pfp i dont really like the picture but i just put it hahah, btw thanks man

If this would be truth my 5/10 6ft tall ass wouldnt be here talking bout maxillas and cheekbones. But everyone has different experiences, i will never believe this. I saw to much disgusting things to believe this.
How many women have you been direct to and asked out on a date?

How many women have you been direct to and asked out on a date?
i have borderline, chronic. depression and anxiety disorder iam completely fucked. Besides that iam giga nt, i have lots of friends and everyone likes me. Iam just giga depressed and i have the worst mood swings ever. I have still some acne scars left, a asymmetrical face. Iam fucked. Iam hopping on my first test cycle this winter season. After that maybe iam going to slay. Thats the plans for now. Idk tbh it doesnt even matter if im going to talk to woman, its not going to make any difference. Its over, i will do a couple cycles. Maybe hop on hgh and ai bcs iam still 16. And after that maybe i can slay. i hope things will get better

Last edited:
i have borderline, chronic. depression and anxiety disorder iam completely fucked. I have acne, a asymmetrical face. Iam fucked. Iam hopping on my first test cycle this winter season. After that maybe iam going to slay. Thats the plans for now.
Okay. So you have never asked a woman on a date and you have a whole host of mental issues, yet you're certain looks are everything? If that's the case then why would your mental issues even matter? Clearly you have bigger issues than a 5/10 face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
Okay. So you have never asked a woman on a date and you have a whole host of mental issues, yet you're certain looks are everything?
Watch the edited post, iam neurotypical. I mean who hasnt mental problems nowadays. Its not a failo to be fucking depressed, every fucking little bitch is depressed. And i dont go to new people who i met and tell them bout my mental issues. As i said, iam nt, lots of friends, i have no problems meeting new people. Its all about looks, your cheekbones, maxilla and your jaw. Bones determine your life.
Clearly you have bigger issues than a 5/10 face.
No its just my looks, lookism and blackpill is real. Think bout it for a fucking second.
> iam nt
> i have lots of friends
> i have a 5/10 face and iam 6ft ( 6FT IS FUCKING NOTHING IN MY COUNTRY )
> woman hate me and never gave me attention

oh yes goy do you think its bcs of my normal nt personality ? Obv not, its all bout the face

It is real but a lot of people on this forum especially will overrate its importance because they're too pussy to even speak to a woman.
These users annoy me. No point being here if you haven't tried approaching a few girls. Once that doesn't work you realise you're hideous and belong here.

• +1
Reactions: Leqoo
looks are the most important thing in dating life but not EVERYTHING and if we only talking about dating, slaying. Life is not just about putting your dick into a pussy it's more complicated

• JFL
Watch the edited post, iam neurotypical. I mean who hasnt mental problems nowadays. Its not a failo to be fucking depressed, every fucking little bitch is depressed. And i dont go to new people who i met and tell them bout my mental issues. As i said, iam nt, lots of friends, i have no problems meeting new people. Its all about looks, your cheekbones, maxilla and your jaw. Bones determine your life.

No its just my looks, lookism and blackpill is real. Think bout it for a fucking second.
> iam nt
> i have lots of friends
> i have a 5/10 face and iam 6ft ( 6FT IS FUCKING NOTHING IN MY COUNTRY )
> woman hate me and never gave me attention

oh yes goy do you think its bcs of my normal nt personality ? Obv not, its all bout the face
You have asked 0 women out on a date bro. I had the same mindset as you, until I actually put in effort, talked to a girl and found out I was actually attractive. I just wasnt direct in asking women out

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
These users annoy me. No point being here if you haven't tried approaching a few girls. Once that doesn't work you realise you're hideous and belong here.
Yes I agree. I thought I was incel too but in reality I was just a bitch who didnt have the balls to talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing