Is bloat just high bodyfat?

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
I don’t understand, is bloat caused by high BF? Or is it caused by water retention? And how to eliminate it?

Bumpeeet

some of it can be water retention
and enlarged blood vessels

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 10536 and Greecgawd
some of it can be water retention
and enlarged blood vessels
Solution?

Saw your transformation! What was your starting weight? And how much do you weigh now?

I don’t understand, is bloat caused by high BF? Or is it caused by water retention? And how to eliminate it?
Tbh everything.
Genetics, sodium, diet, bf%, environmental factors, inflammation.
Counter balance sodium with potassium. Reduce sodium intake. Eat less shitty diet, esp diet that doesn't increase inflammation - carbs are notorious for being inflammatory. Drop down bf%. Look into cryolipolysis.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, mulattomaxxer, Greecgawd and 1 other person
Tbh everything.
Genetics, sodium, diet, bf%, environmental factors, inflammation.
Counter balance sodium with potassium. Reduce sodium intake. Eat less shitty diet, esp diet that doesn't increase inflammation - carbs are notorious for being inflammatory. Drop down bf%. Look into cryolipolysis.
are carbs that bad for bloat?

Solution?

Saw your transformation! What was your starting weight? And how much do you weigh now?
to reduce water retention you want to limit the amount of sodium in your body
you can do this by eating less foods with sodium and eating more foods with potassium
drinking water, sweating will also do the same

you can reduce inflammation by allowing proper blood flow throughout your body and face
exercise, massages, cold water, shit like that help alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Greecgawd
Solution?

i was 167lbs now 158lbs, doing a leanbulk now i need more muscle

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
are carbs that bad for bloat?
Genetics tbh. It might be very bad, might have little affect. The way I see it, front loading carbs have especially bad effect on blood sugar levels and lipids, thus fucking up your cardio vascular system long term, which will accelerate aging and increase a likelyhood of getting diabetes/heart related diseases. It was never natural for humans to eat an excess amount of carbs.

• +1
Genetics tbh. It might be very bad, might have little affect. The way I see it, front loading carbs have especially bad effect on blood sugar levels and lipids, thus fucking up your cardio vascular system long term, which will accelerate aging and increase a likelyhood of getting diabetes/heart related diseases. It was never natural for humans to eat an excess amount of carbs.
I completely cut out carbs from my diet a while ago. My diet is only chicken I guess. What do you think is the best diet for less bloat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
it can be shitty genetics , some people will store buccal fat till their last kilo of bodyfat. And some burn that first , buccal fat storage plays a role in hollow cheeks potential without surgery removal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
it can be shitty genetics , some people will store buccal fat till their last kilo of bodyfat. And some burn that first , buccal fat storage plays a role in hollow cheeks potential without surgery removal
If I get to 10% and still have bloat should I get buccal fat removal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Bloat is genetics + nutrition + hygiene high sodium intake will cause you to look more bloated. Having hot showers will losen your skin making you look more bloated. Having suboptimal fat distribution will make you look more bloated.

Also your bodyfat percentage is important, you could be a healthy weight but if you have no muscle you will be have skinnyfat bloat.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 10536
I completely cut out carbs from my diet a while ago. My diet is only chicken I guess. What do you think is the best diet for less bloat?
Best diet imo is actually possible, but for that you have to do blood tests and find the best diet through that, as everybody is different.
I focus on cost effectiveness. My diet is mostly fatty pork, eggs, chicken, cheese, cream, butter. Sometimes nuts, ice cream, beef. It depends on your activity level too. If you're generally active, you don't really want to cut out all your carbs. If I eat carbs, I do it after eating protein/fat first, so to reduce the glycemic effect.
I'd look into varrying up the diet. Eating only chicken would be awful, for me at least.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6873 and Greecgawd
for most people yes
they are fat/high bf and cope with bloat

• +1
for most people yes
they are fat/high bf and cope with bloat
however some people simply do not have the genetics for hollow cheeks, no matter what bf% they are at
brootal.

• So Sad
fucking retard jfl at muslim iq

• JFL
however some people simply do not have the genetics for hollow cheeks, no matter what bf% they are at
brootal.
For those people it's about bones. Hint hint - filler.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Greecgawd
For those people it's about bones. Hint hint - filler.
Yeah hollow cheeks are more dependent on good zygos and gonial angle I believe

• +1
fucking retard jfl at muslim iq
STFU YOU ORANGE SHREK LOOKIN ASS. HIGH T MUSLIMS MOG YOU TO THE GRAVE. YOU PROBABLY ACT LIKE AN ABUSED BITCH WHEN YOU SEE US IN THE STREETS. I MOG YOU FROM STOCKHOLM TO COPENHAGEN. WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE YOUR BROTHER @lutte !
din syster har muslimsk penis i sig när vi pratar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and 6’1cel
STFU YOU ORANGE SHREK LOOKIN ASS. HIGH T MUSLIMS MOG YOU TO THE GRAVE. YOU PROBABLY ACT LIKE AN ABUSED BITCH WHEN YOU SEE US IN THE STREETS. I MOG YOU FROM STOCKHOLM TO COPENHAGEN. WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE YOUR BROTHER @lutte !
din syster har muslimsk penis i sig när vi pratar
stfu low t bitch

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Greecgawd
stfu low t bitch
I BET MY ASS YOU HAVE NOT GOT INTO ONE FIGHT IN YOUR LIFE , NEVER GOT STITCHES OR BROKEN ONE BONE! YOU WOULD BE DEAD IF MY BABY BROTHER GOT IN A FIGHT WITH YOUR SOY ASS

I BET MY ASS YOU HAVE NOT GOT INTO ONE FIGHT IN YOUR LIFE , NEVER GOT STITCHES OR BROKEN ONE BONE! YOU WOULD BE DEAD IF MY BABY BROTHER GOT IN A FIGHT WITH YOUR SOY ASS
ive fought many times
muslims are the easiest tbh
i dont break bones because my bones are not weak like yours lol
ive been hit full power in the face with baseball bat bitch and i fucked the guy up after

That explains everything
cope
muh youre a pussy
muh ur stupid as soon as i provide proof that im 1000x the man you are
for your information im studying to become a doctor and my iq is 130-140

cope
muh youre a pussy
muh ur stupid as soon as i provide proof that im 1000x the man you are
for your information im studying to become a doctor and my iq is 130-140
You clearly have a grudge towards muslims and I don’t blame ya tbh

You clearly have a grudge towards muslims and I don’t blame ya tbh
i have a muslim friend
hes based and barely muslim tho
im trying to make him convert to christianity
i just dont like muslim extremists im allright with most muslims

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 10536, Greecgawd and 1 other person
Could be high bodyfat, could be diet, could be bad genetics.

Are you always bloated? Probably bodyfat, so lose weight
Are you always bloated & low bodyfat? Probably bad genetics so you retain fat in areas despite being low bf%, advice would be to try out a starvation type diet to kill off those fatpads and hope that they don't come back when you return to a healthy weight. That or surgery.
Are you only sometimes bloated? Likely diet, which you can counteract with supplements, diet and diuretics. Caffeine & Parsley Supplementation will help with this.

• +1
i have a muslim friend
hes based and barely muslim tho
im trying to make him convert to christianity
i just dont like muslim extremists im allright with most muslims
Jfl at your media brainwashing you into thinking the majority of muslims are extremists. Till this day I have never met a muslim who has radical beliefs. Trust me you won’t convert him, many muslims who don’t really practice the religion would never convert because they still respect Islam, unlike christians who become atheists. However, I doubt it’s only muslim extremists you dislike, I’m not your daddy going to tell you what to like and dislike but at least try to be honest with your feelings and emotions

Could be high bodyfat, could be diet, could be bad genetics.

Are you always bloated? Probably bodyfat, so lose weight
Are you always bloated & low bodyfat? Probably bad genetics so you retain fat in areas despite being low bf%, advice would be to try out a starvation type diet to kill off those fatpads and hope that they don't come back when you return to a healthy weight. That or surgery.
Are you only sometimes bloated? Likely diet, which you can counteract with supplements, diet and diuretics. Caffeine & Parsley Supplementation will help with this.
I have never been below 20% I believe, So I cannot really complain about being bloated. I’m losing weight as we speak, so we’ll see how that turns out.

• +1
Reactions: cathalo