Is blonde a failo even on this guy?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

or is this the only situation where blonde is a halo?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Erik-Jón
NO.

Depends on pheno, strijd would look worse with darker hair and opry would descend with lighter hair.

but light blonde is failo imo.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 9670, ChristianChad and 2 others
yes its a failo

look at brad pitt, leonardo dicaprio etc

all subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ChristianChad, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
yes its a failo

look at brad pitt, leonardo dicaprio etc

all subhuman
@Detona told me blonde was a chads hair color and not a failo now I'm confused

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
@Detona told me blonde was a chads hair color and not a failo now I'm confused
same, hes confused me now cos his stats made sense but i just dont see it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and softlysoftly
NO.

Depends on pheno, strijd would look worse with darker hair and opry would descend with lighter hair.

but light blonde is failo imo.

Light blond is the definition of Chad. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Why are you still coping you blackarse Indian faggot?

I already explained for you that blond is always a halo.

Chad = :chad: blond

Incel = :incel: dark
You're just a coping Indian LARPing as white.
im white and blonde but ok

i dyed my hair brown tho yesterday cos blonde looks shit when pale.

thats barely even blonde

@vaseqmoherad

Light blond is the definition of a cuck

:lul:

Other way around buddy boyo. Light Blond men have been cucking pretty much the entire world for the last 5000 years.

American women choose blond sperm:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18694

Blonde is good with a good face of course..I personally prefer the idea of long blonde hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Slob and Deleted member 17829
Blonde is superior by a huge margin, the guys that had blonde hair in my highschool were the biggest slayers, hindu dindus spread propaganda here coping with their poo hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
No because it's all about BONES. More often than not light features halo Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies and Deleted member 17829

Some pull off blonde and any color

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Blonde is superior by a huge margin, the guys that had blonde hair in my highschool were the biggest slayers, hindu dindus spread propaganda here coping with their poo hair
Are there blond guys in MAcedonia? I thought it's a mix of Bulgars, Anatolian farmers and Shiptars

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Are there blond guys in MAcedonia? I thought it's a mix of Bulgars, Anatolian farmers and Shiptars
Yes typically bosnians who are 2.5% of Macedonia are the stereotypical blonds and they stand out for girls alot. The girls would always simp for blonde actors like Hemsworth, Pitt, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9670
@Detona

That's only true in shitskin nations, but shitskins are irrelevant. litteraly no one cares about them.

cuz you're in balkans and it's rare

it's not a halo in somewhere like australia where everyone is blonde

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 17829