is blue pilling someone a good thing or bad thing?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
An ugly guy says to you that he can't get a girl or he is not respected do you

A say:

"There some good and some bad out there just keep approaching and eventually you will get there"
"its not your looks, you need to work on being kinder"

B say

"You are bald and ugly that's why you can't keep a girl"
"You need to jump on steroids and get a hair system asap"
"Looks are everything, you fix your looks you fix your reality"

If its someone you hate you should blue pill them so they continue to live a shit life, also spread the bluepill to reduce competition . If its someone you like you should blackpill them with solutions to fix the problem. It's definitely more cruel but has long term benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I will tell him it's because he is ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
It's good, because you decrease your competition.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Gaia262
IF YOU ARE SOCIPPATHIC MANIPULATING LOW INHIB GOD LIKE ME , BLUE PILLING IS ESSENTIAL

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It's more humane to keep someone bluepilled if they are legit a truecel has no chance at ascension whatsoever so they can keep coping and be motivated to live on.

I've only told my closest friends about the blackpill and what they need to do to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
i always tell other people to take multiple consecutive showers, change clothes, get haircuts and act with confidence
wonder if niggas actually took multiple showers one after the other :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
Most of the time blackpilling normies will just make you face social rejection/ exclusion. By bluepilling him you can maintain your friendship and decrease your competition at the same time. 2 birds killed with one stone.

It’s our nature to want our opinions to be validated but at the end of the day, it’s not our obligation to help others escape the matrix.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and Gaia262
Always bluepill them

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262