Is Body Recomposition legit or no?

you will spontaneously combust if you try.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
I've been bulking for 11.5 months (167cm tall/5'6" 128.1 lbs -> 150.7 lbs 7-day avg) and have thought about switching to a maintenance recomp. I know that recomping is a meme if you are small. But my BMI is 24.66. So I think I might have enough fluff for recomping to be efficient? My body fat % I think is in the 16-19% range now. It was 12% when I started bulking. I used to be a legit rotter fat ass February 2022 (168.2 lbs). And I am infamous for being a chubby basement dwelling 160+ lbs manlet rotter for most of my PSL career.

Anyone who is legit skinnyfat DYEL (<25 BMI, especially if you're like <21.75 BMI) should bulk to 25 BMI before they even think about recomping, let alone cutting. But I am approaching 25 BMI and I have been lifting for 14 months. I also haven't really dialed in my training until like 2-2.5 months ago. I used to just do whatever exercises I learned instead of following an established program. I started doing a full body in early July. Tried a few PPL programs mid-July to late August 3 day on 1 day off. And switched to a 4 day upper/lower the last 3 weeks.

Last edited: