is bodybuilding worth it for me

ghulface080

ghulface080

Iron
im 6 3 and wanna start bodybuilding i always stopped cuz i said for a rodlet like me it wouldnt make me better looking but what do you guys think
20220529 213018

yes you should roid at that height. copers will say "only face matters get surgery" but do both if you think you need to.

as i see your face and height i assume you get bitches but if you want to go further its your choice.

• +1
Reactions: ghulface080 and Deleted member 14693
im 6 3 and wanna start bodybuilding i always stopped cuz i said for a rodlet like me it wouldnt make me better looking but what do you guys think
View attachment 1705763
Yes absolutely you should. At your height it's mandatory. It doesn't matter if you got bad muscle inserts, thin bones or whatever. MASS will halo you a lot.

• +1
Reactions: ghulface080
And suppress/badly affect your natural test production for the rest of your life? I'm not sure.

Tall guys are strong even if they look skinny. Women barely give a shit at that height.

I would learn a martial art or two and keep it clean.

• JFL
And suppress your natural test production?
Well he doesn't need to roid. Natty is helluva lot better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Niklaus Mikaelson and Hipcel
Yes absolutely you should. At your height it's mandatory. It doesn't matter if you got bad muscle inserts, thin bones or whatever. MASS will halo you a lot.
thanks alot this helped me im gonna start soon

And suppress/badly affect your natural test production for the rest of your life? I'm not sure.

Tall guys are strong even if they look skinny. Women barely give a shit at that height.

im actually pretty strong lol

wtf happened to chico nigga:lul:

yes and make sure to start with tren

• +1

send me the link to that plsss plss or the video

It's not even a question, rodlet. Training should be a typical part of life :blackpill:.

Don't ever roidcheat though :feelswhy::no:.

• +1
Bodybuilding is always worth it, simply because you feel better if you lift.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, ghulface080 and Deleted member 19615