Is bonesmashing cope?

Ali_thamaxillalover

Ali_thamaxillalover

Iron
If done carefully and correctly, can bonesmashing be effective?

been doing it for 5 years or so, no permanent change, maybe just a tiny bit, but i do it once a week and the effects last like 4 days then they disappear

been doing it for 5 years or so, no permanent change, maybe just a tiny bit, but i do it once a week and the effects last like 4 days then they disappear
5 years what the fuck how old are you

If you dont care about your skin go ahead

holy shit i was almost 100% certain it was cope
IMG 0246
Nope

Attachments

• IMG_0246.jpeg
    IMG_0246.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
If hitting ur head with a hammer isn’t cope I don’t know what is

Bonesmashing is cope, when it "works" it's swelling.

Bonesmash and the vibrations and energy goes straight into your brain damaging neurons and possibly risking brain damage.

Few.

At the start you can use your kunckles if you really feel you can inflict enough stress, but afterwards move on to a hammer.
It can peel some skin if you dont hit directly, but it repairs itself in some days.

nigga just clean the hammer:feelskek:
It's not about that, if you beat your skin with a hammer its going to get damaged and cause collagen loss

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
It's not about that, if you beat your skin with a hammer its going to get damaged and cause collagen loss
what's more important skin or bones? also that doesn't make since because i bonesmash and i have glass skin and no skin care either well that doesn't matter it's probably because i'm young but older people who bonesmash have good skin i don't think it affects skin

yes but depends where, its not going to be a big change but its can be good. also it dosent work for the chin at all

Don't bonesmash. It probably works (my face changed for sure) but it fucks up your skin and makes you look older. I'm dermarolling to revert the damage done (I bonesmashed for about 7-8 months with a hammer).
The changes will not automatically make you more handsome. The bone growth will not automatically be symmetrical. Don't waste your time with this - take care of your skin instead, get in shape and stay around 12% or 15% bodyfat. Also, grow a beard if you look better that way.

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
Don't bonesmash. It probably works (my face changed for sure) but it fucks up your skin and makes you look older. I'm dermarolling to revert the damage done (I bonesmashed for about 7-8 months with a hammer).
The changes will not automatically make you more handsome. The bone growth will not automatically be symmetrical. Don't waste your time with this - take care of your skin instead, get in shape and stay around 12% or 15% bodyfat. Also, grow a beard if you look better that way.
Thanks for this

• +1
Reactions: alexmason90