Is bonesmashing gonna help with reccesed chin?

justbilling

justbilling

Iron
I have a minor recceced chin which annoys me could bonesmash help? Any other advice with shit chin?

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
No, it will not. Wolff's law barely applies insofar as manual bonesmashing: consistent, evenly distributed force needs to be applied to an area for bone growth to occur there. Hitting your chin with a hammer in sundry different places under similarly multifarious angles will simply give you bruises or perhaps a hairline fracture.

No, it will not. Wolff's law barely applies insofar as manual bonesmashing: consistent, evenly distributed force needs to be applied to an area for bone growth to occur there. Hitting your chin with a hammer in sundry different places under similarly multifarious angles will simply give you bruises or perhaps a hairline fracture.
What do you suggest then bro? If not bonesmash

idk what your recession looks like so I can't really suggest anything tbh
IMG 5222
There bro

Perfect your bite and perfect your neck posture. Also stretch your head upwards as to loosed the hyoids surrounding muscles. To make jutting easier.
What is jutting? Im confused

• +1
Reactions: aber
What is jutting? Im confused
he already helped you, atleast put some of your own effort and research more. You don't even have to go further, there is everything you need to know on .org

• +1
Yes, bonesmash, don't listen to the doubters

• +1
he already helped you, atleast put some of your own effort and research more. You don't even have to go further, there is everything you need to know on .org
Yh i know, i tried to research didn’t seem to find/understand

• +1