Is bonesmashing my zygos cope?

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Ltn coper with a shitty maxilla
Im confused on weather or not bonesmashing my zygos (or bonesmashing in general) is cope. I mean, theoretically it should work, but the people denying it also have a point.
Anyways I'm gonna steal my dad's hammer and smash my zygos during puberty so I can ascend to 6.5 psl before I even finish puberty bhai :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Idk abt long terms but i only do it because zygos look good the next day

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
I mean when you think about it, palate expanders work most of the time. they apply pressure to the bones in a similar (not really) way, so why wouldn't bonesmashing work?

• +1
I mean when you think about it, palate expanders work most of the time. they apply pressure to the bones in a similar (not really) way, so why wouldn't bonesmashing work?
Idk alot of folk don't believe in it but i think that u can see good results from it tho using ur knuckles would be better then hammer that shit is way too strong.

• +1
Idk alot of folk don't believe in it but i think that u can see good results from it tho using ur knuckles would be better then hammer that shit is way too strong.
If you're willing to take the risk, go with the hammer, it's force is concentrated on a smaller point, so more damage

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Boyoshutup
it’s cope , but the inflammation looks nice tbh:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: