Is bonesmashing nasal bridge effective?

F

floppyshaft87

Iron
I don’t hate my nose, the height of the nasal bridge is similar to like Chico’s for example. I just want a bit more projection personally, I think it would balance out better w the rest of my face whether it’s necessarily an improvement or not itself.

Anyway i saw a thread and it recommended a minute a day lightly with knuckles but im a bit skeptical. Is this optimal or can i speed up progress by going harder/doing it more frequently/etc.?

And how long before I can start seeing any type of results if anyone has an idea? Thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and shieldzz
yeah its effective in demonstrating that youre a fucking idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, greywind, xyukeeee and 4 others
Just smash a brick into your face

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I don’t hate my nose, the height of the nasal bridge is similar to like Chico’s for example. I just want a bit more projection personally, I think it would balance out better w the rest of my face whether it’s necessarily an improvement or not itself.

Anyway i saw a thread and it recommended a minute a day lightly with knuckles but im a bit skeptical. Is this optimal or can i speed up progress by going harder/doing it more frequently/etc.?

And how long before I can start seeing any type of results if anyone has an idea? Thanks
Literally the stupidest part of your face to bonesmash besides your forehead (unless you like brain damage ofc).

sounds masochistic to me

yeah might aswell bone smash your temple next