Is bonesmashing permanent

I

i have acne😭😭

Iron
i want to bonesmash my chin It Is permanent?

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
All your doing is fucking up hair follicles on your face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yue and Mrinfinityx
so how can i increase chin projection

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
so how can i increase chin projection
Dont cope and go sliding genioplasty budy boyo

Also chewing + mewing for overall jaw muscle mass and tighting of the contouring

4283192 4194040 2055446 Moi
20240711 0216412

Don't do that shit nigga it doesn't work
Yes yes 100% it doesn’t work!!! #thisistotallynotagatekeep

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lcberg04 and ALP
Don’t - fracturing the bones via bonesmash promotes growth but the bones can regrow in unfamiliar patterns leading to a fucked up/asymmetrical face

Volufiline works

It sound lik
Don’t - fracturing the bones via bonesmash promotes growth but the bones can regrow in unfamiliar patterns leading to a fucked up/asymmetrical face

It sound like gatekeep

If you do it for long enough time for 1 year and more consistently you should definitely have permanent results.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Mewing, bonesmashing, ice hooding, oils are all cope.
Mewing is not really a cope when we know about bone remodeling processes influenced by constant resultant vector forces through time, as it is the case for the majority of the malocclusions like for anterior gape cases with non physiological tongue posture inducing structural change of the alveolar bone supporting the teeth

We are talking about years of constant lacking posture but also constant excessive postural forces like in hard mewing or clenching cases, skeletal changes are proved to be more responsive and prone to changement through constant low physiological forces, although it can take more than 5 years past puberty to see noticeable changes to ur jaw plane/volume/density through remodeling processes too

Last edited:
Mewing is not really a cope when we know about bone remodeling processes influenced by constant resultant vector forces through time, as it is the case for the majority of the malocclusion like for anterior gape case with non physiological tongue posture inducing structural change of the alveolar bone supporting the teeth

We are talking about years of lacking posture but also excessive postural forces like in hard mewing or clenching cases, it can take more than 5 years past puberty to see noticeable changes to ur jaw plane/volume/density through remodeling processes too
I don't believe that you can change your bone structure with tongue might be the case in early childhood but not gonna work after 12.

That's why most of Dr. Mew's before after photos are childrens.

• +1
I don't believe that you can change your bone structure with tongue might be the case in early childhood but not gonna work after 12.

That's why most of Dr. Mew's before after photos are childrens.
I did see changes but the time lapse goes from 21 to 30 yo with optimal supplementation after pubertal development, so def more than 5 y to see noticeable changes depending on bone remodeling status if there is some residual stunted development through genetic expression

I did see changes but the time lapse goes from 21 to 30 yo with optimal supplementation, so def more than 5 y to see noticeable changes depending on bone remodeling status
So you started mewing at 21?

Did you mouthband during night?

• +1

Around 18 yo i think i had a correct posture, i managed to keep the posture even during sleep, retainer can help for that since i was still afraid of clenching and bruxism during the night when i have no control over, mewing posture can def reduce the height gap between ur dental arches who are more prone to clenching

If u dont believe me i managed to find a pic from 2018 prior Looksmaxxing protocols
U can see that even with less lens distortion, more bloated face and a longer beard u can notice and tell than my overall jaw volume is nowhere near my actual one even with more lens distortion and leaner face with a shorter beard

03 07 18
4236884 20240711 021746

If u dont believe me i managed to find a pic from 2018 prior Looksmaxxing protocols
U can see that even with less lens distortion, more bloated face and a longer beard u can notice and tell than my overall jaw volume is nowhere near my actual one even with more lens distortion and leaner face with a shorter beard

View attachment 3077694View attachment 3077701
Your esr is only slightly low but there's something off with your eye area, might be your medial canthus projecting horizontally instead of downward, mirin lower third.

Edit: nvm, I morphed it and it didn't look any better, might just need more hooding

Last edited:
  • +1
Your esr is only slightly low but there's something off with your eye area, might be your medial canthus projecting horizontally instead of downward, mirin lower third.
Yes i think i was legit stunted prior to changes although u wont surpass ur genetic expression through just optimal posture, u will need surgery for this or acromegaly/gigantism, the latter ofc fucking up ur entire harmony as a tradeoff