Is boron cope?

Alex_notmogging

Alex_notmogging

Iron
Ive tried to read nearly every post but it was always a 50/50. Some people said its dog shit, some said it increased T for them. What I've read so for it seem pretty legit, the only thing i heard it did increase a little bit of estrogen as they stoo taking it. What is yall opinion

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
just inject test bro why tf are u supplementing ratpoop

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and PseudoMaxxer
Ive tried to read nearly every post but it was always a 50/50. Some people said its dog shit, some said it increased T for them. What I've read so for it seem pretty legit, the only thing i heard it did increase a little bit of estrogen as they stoo taking it. What is yall opinion
No it is absolutely amazing really underrated but don’t take it as a shitty supplement get it from dried fruits or apricots it is so underrated done wonders for many and also some people said it helped with height growth DONT listen to anyone who says it’s bad absolutely amazing

• +1
Reactions: mathis and boss8055
No it is absolutely amazing really underrated but don’t take it as a shitty supplement get it from dried fruits or apricots it is so underrated done wonders for many and also some people said it helped with height growth DONT listen to anyone who says it’s bad absolutely amazing
Aight thank you bro, il look up where boron is the highest per 100g, ty also, is it worthy to buy it as a supplement?

Aight thank you bro, il look up where boron is the highest per 100g, ty also, is it worthy to buy it as a supplement?
I don’t believe in supplement personally other than creatine since the process it is made from is buying food manufacturers waste like food that’s about to expire then they dissolve it in such a high temperature all the nutrients die and turn into soup and then they extract what they need and contaminate it with heavy metals and put it into a capsule I trust it more from dried fruits or apricots idk what other source tbh I could ask some of my smart friends but I think Aajonus did an expirment where he gathered his clients fed them beef jerky,nuts and dried fruits and they came out mostly undigested so apricots is a great source

I don’t believe in supplement personally other than creatine since the process it is made from is buying food manufacturers waste like food that’s about to expire then they dissolve it in such a high temperature all the nutrients die and turn into soup and then they extract what they need and contaminate it with heavy metals and put it into a capsule I trust it more from dried fruits or apricots idk what other source tbh I could ask some of my smart friends but I think Aajonus did an expirment where he gathered his clients fed them beef jerky,nuts and dried fruits and they came out mostly undigested so apricots is a great source
Oh alr, i know what you mean with the fact that supps are usless but still i think fish oils kike omega-3 or vitamin k2 mk7 are necessary because i know not evryone eats fish evryday, also i hear raisins have alot of boron dried apricots had like 2.63 mg (2nd place) and raisins had like 4.2 mg (2 place ) both are very good as far as i know

Boron is 100% legit pair that with Tongat Ali and a Fadogia supp and your Free Test will significantly increase.

Oh alr, i know what you mean with the fact that supps are usless but still i think fish oils kike omega-3 or vitamin k2 mk7 are necessary because i know not evryone eats fish evryday, also i hear raisins have alot of boron dried apricots had like 2.63 mg (2nd place) and raisins had like 4.2 mg (2 place ) both are very good as far as i know
I said apricots have a lot of boron also raisins also peaches but the problem with dried foods From what Aajonus inspected like nuts is that they come out of the body mostly undigested I literally said that raisins and apricots are a source of boron bro don’t u read but dried foods come out of the body mostly undigested as Aajonus researched but idk about fruits eat peaches instead you could eat apricots and raisins too

IMO supplements are not a great source they won’t do for you only short term not as good as foods

I said apricots have a lot of boron also raisins also peaches but the problem with dried foods From what Aajonus inspected like nuts is that they come out of the body mostly undigested I literally said that raisins and apricots are a source of boron bro don’t u read but dried foods come out of the body mostly undigested as Aajonus researched but idk about fruits eat peaches instead you could eat apricots and raisins too
Alr, my bad if i read something wrong, no mean for disrespect, but
IMO supplements are not a great source they won’t do for you only short term not as good as foods
Yea i tried to always dodge supps but i just take omega 3 because i dont eat fish evryday, and also omega 3 is cheap as a supp

there is no natural way to increase ur test, if u dont have the balls to inject then u dont deserve to get higher t levels

• JFL
Reactions: GriffithMaxx3
Alr, my bad if i read something wrong, no mean for disrespect, but

Yea i tried to always dodge supps but i just take omega 3 because i dont eat fish evryday, and also omega 3 is cheap as a supp
Bro if u have mercury overload eat raw fish not from rivers or Gulf of Mexico only if you have high toxins or metals like mercury overload eat raw fish