Is Braces/Ortho before Bimax a good idea?

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
I have crooked teeth and malocclusion. And also a recessed jaw as well :feelswhy:

Im wondering if going to a Bluepilled Ortho is worth it despite them recessing your maxilla?

Or Is there any Blackpill Orthos? That work with Ramieri or Alfaro. Or should I trust a Bluepilled one and hope they don't cuck me too bad before I get Bimax.

Or should I rope instead because of my Trucel Lower Third?

ask your surgeon

If they recess your maxilla for surgery it doesn't matter as any recession will be compensated for surgically.

I think your bimax surgeon makes you get braces before the surgery to put your teeth in the position that will be correct when your jaw moves forward.

If they recess your maxilla for surgery it doesn't matter as any recession will be compensated for surgically.
So just fix my bite and teeth rn with a normal ortho? And fix my recession later with a MaxFac?

I don't understand why more surgeons wouldn't perform bimax on crooked teeth considering the entire bite is changing and requires orthodontics afterward. I've never seen a case of bimax performed on somebody with crooked teeth though.

So just fix my bite and teeth rn with a normal ortho? And fix my recession later with a MaxFac?
You're supposed to go to ortho and tell them you're getting bimax.. idk I need to get it done too tho, hopefully crypto moons