Is Brazil a good place to geomaxx to?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I want phat ass beckies who are at least 4/10 and no hookers pls

Likely is but seems kinda dangerous for non paid girls

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei
Only if cutecel and nt. There are lots of htn and the hot girls either want tryone from favela(hood) or white nt. If you subhuman you won't get anywhere here unless rich

• Woah
Geomax is cope women are all the same hivemind

To get your head cut off? Sure

• JFL
Reactions: smoth
Only if cutecel and nt. There are lots of htn and the hot girls either want tryone from favela(hood) or white nt. If you subhuman you won't get anywhere here unless rich
I am rich white 4/10 slavcel with north atlantid pheno. Brown hair + blue eyes. I just want 4/10phat ass beckies with a high sexdrive for me and who are of legal age

I am rich white 4/10 slavcel with north atlantid pheno. Brown hair + blue eyes. I just want 4/10phat ass beckies with a high sexdrive for me and who are of legal age
Im brazilian Pm face

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, hytt and smoth
niggah what you gotta do with this lol you live in Canada I saw your post
Nope I dont and brazilians obv know their country

• JFL
If you are tall and nt maybe you can pull some girls bro. But with subhuman face it will be hard

If you are tall and nt maybe you can pull some girls bro. But with subhuman face it will be hard
I'm not tall jfl I'm 5'9

Don't be stupid, you have posted your face before, I know you
I never stepped foot in canada but OK just say u dont wanna pm face

• JFL
I never stepped foot in canada but OK just say u dont wanna pm face
Dude YOU said it youtself in your post tf is wrong with you

I'm not tall jfl I'm 5'9
Do you have good frame and are you gymcelled? If you have gymcelled body and nt with good skin and at least not a framecel I think you can be fine.

Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, and New Orleans EAST are the best places to geomax. Be sure to wear a MAGA cap.

• Love it
yes

• +1
Reactions: muh
Do you have good frame and are you gymcelled? If you have gymcelled body and nt with good skin and at least not a framecel I think you can be fine.
Average frame and no.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Do I have to speak Ebonics?
No. But the locals will feel disrespected if you don't refer to the males as boy, and the women as bitch ass hoes.

Do I have to speak Ebonics?
Oh, if you can get you a "All Lives Matter Esp White" t-shirt, that could earn you lots of clout with them.