is bringing a SEA girl to the west worth the risk?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
Ive heard a lot of stories of guys who bring SEA girls to the west and then she leaves him and takes all his money so is that even worth the risk of doing ever?

why would you bring one of those home with you when you can spend $20 on one in thailand and do unspeakable things to her, and not have to bring it home. you're gonna need to teach it english, and send money to its family. just not worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Kami, elzde95 and 8 others
Ive heard a lot of stories of guys who bring SEA girls to the west and then she leaves him and takes all his money so is that even worth the risk of doing ever?
no move to sea

I dont think its worth moving to sea long term I would rather stay in the west
it is worth it. Staying in the west is the real loss. If you cant get a woman there it means you don't belong there.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
it is worth it. Staying in the west is the real loss. If you cant get a woman there it means you don't belong there.
yeah but the quality of women there is so diminished I only need one woman to settle down with I dont need to have a rotation and plus most of them are gold diggers

is there a way to reduce or mitigate the risk of bringing a SEA woman to the west?

Why would you date an SEA girl when East Asians look objectively better and aren't much harder to get?

Lowest IQ ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and mfk
Why would you date an SEA girl when East Asians look objectively better and aren't much harder to get?
I dont have many options my PSL scale is sub 3

I dont have many options my PSL scale is sub 3
If you're white + tall you can still get a decent looking East Asian girl even with an ugly face. Idk man the best looking SEA girls basically look east asian anyways

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
If you're white + tall you can still get a decent looking East Asian girl even with an ugly face. Idk man the best looking SEA girls basically look east asian anyways
is 6"2 tall?

they are much harder to date.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
You have no idea about the depths of poverty they've gone though. They've had family members die due to missing medical bills or basic necessities.

It's not really their fault, but many of those women don't have a soul or mind left. They're just golddigging money harvesters willing to do whatever it takes to get money for their family.

Bring one to the west, be 100% sure you will be cheated on, and have half your fortune stolen. Again, not judging these women for being in a nearly animalistic state of being, years of poverty, prostitution etc. have completely mauled their spirit and soul until there's nothing left but a husk of a human being scrounging cash wherever it can find it.

What better way than marrying a bald old western fat guy and enduring his cock for a few months to a few years until you have your hooks in, the marriage is official and there is no prenuptial agreement.

I find both the bald old fat guy and the soulless golddigger victims in a shitty rigged game, nobody "wins" even if she runs away with his cash.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, AlexBrown84 and BoneDensity
You have no idea about the depths of poverty they've gone though. They've had family members die due to missing medical bills or basic necessities.

It's not really their fault, but many of those women don't have a soul or mind left. They're just golddigging money harvesters willing to do whatever it takes to get money for their family.

Bring one to the west, be 100% sure you will be cheated on, and have half your fortune stolen. Again, not judging these women for being in a nearly animalistic state of being, years of poverty, prostitution etc. have completely mauled their spirit and soul until there's nothing left but a husk of a human being scrounging cash wherever it can find it.

What better way than marrying a bald old western fat guy and enduring his cock for a few months to a few years until you have your hooks in, the marriage is official and there is no prenuptial agreement.

I find both the bald old fat guy and the soulless golddigger victims in a shitty rigged game, nobody "wins" even if she runs away with his cash.
well what options do I have left?

well what options do I have left?
Pump and dump in SEA. I wouldn't bother with LTRs given your looks level, you'll just get cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 16110
When you bring her to the West, you lose all the social status from being white and relatively wealthier than the men around her. It is not worth it. Keep her in the country. Once she's in the West, she'll start looking to trade up.

This goes for Eastern European women too. Bring them to the West, and they'll act the same as Western womonz

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and jaw_is_law
When you bring her to the West, you lose all the social status from being white and relatively wealthier than the men around her. It is not worth it. Keep her in the country. Once she's in the West, she'll start looking to trade up.

This goes for Eastern European women too. Bring them to the West, and they'll act the same as Western womonz
I will remember that