Is broadness important?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
2 foids I was speaking to about the blackpill got really offended and seemed to think incels are some terrorist movement ngl.

They said I should have no problem attracting girls and pointed out how broad my chest/ shoulders were, and even did the cope thing of saying you're a bit too muscley for me jfl.

Is broadness even an important thing??? Or was it just blue pill cope??

Its important for looking dom but if you're ugly you're just an ogre. Also they were virtue signaling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and EverythingMattersCel
Its important for looking dom but if you're ugly you're just an ogre. Also they were virtue signaling.
I just wish I could experience one day in the world without virtue signalling

2 foids I was speaking to about the blackpill got really offended and seemed to think incels are some terrorist movement ngl.

They said I should have no problem attracting girls and pointed out how broad my chest/ shoulders were, and even did the cope thing of saying you're a bit too muscley for me jfl.

Is broadness even an important thing??? Or was it just blue pill cope??

Dimorphism is underrated on the Looks Theory community.

For women:
Broad shoulders, big chest and tall height = Big ass and Big tits to us

Now imagine an average or even slightly below average looking girl with big tits and big ass. Are we gonna call her hot? Yes. Women are the same. They'll do this for broad shouldered men who pack a good chest and are of at least 5'10 stature.

This is why when I had a good body 5'1-5'3 girls were most aroused by me the most and I found it easiest to draw them in and slay. As being 5'8 was basically like being 5'10. You have to mog her in at least 4 inches, unless your face is top-notch. This is for slaying/FWB I am talking.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Chinacurry, Adriana Lima, Wallenberg and 1 other person
shouldve fucked them

Yes Broad shoulders and height is meant to have a bigger effect on a foid than big boobs have for us

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and SendMePicsToRate
Dimorphism is underrated on the Looks Theory community.

For women:
Broad shoulders, big chest and tall height = Big ass and Big tits to us

Now imagine an average or even slightly below average looking girl with big tits and big ass. Are we gonna call her hot? Yes. Women are the same. They'll do this for broad shouldered men who pack a good chest and are of at least 5'10 stature.

This is why when I had a good body 5'1-5'3 girls were most aroused by me the most and I found it easiest to draw them in and slay. As being 5'8 was basically like being 5'10. You have to mog her in at least 4 inches, unless your face is top-notch. This is for slaying/FWB I am talking.
A lot to mull over then, I've not got a slayer face by any means, but I am pretty dimorphic, without being ripped, or at least as dimorphic as 186cm barefoot can be lol, sort of heavyweight MMA or rugby physique, so I need to make a bit of am effort and stop sitting on my ass depressed for being a deathnick lol

No broad shoulders don't matter if your tall. You can be skinny and tall and she would be more attracted to you compared to if you made yourself short and wide shoulders.

Women want to feel small and they want to physically look up to you as thats a sign of dominance. Rather than look at you at eye level with broad shoulders

Obviously height + broadness is the ultimate god tier physique but very few men have thag

In b4 rope as I'm 5'7 and small framed kms

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3832