Is Broderick Hunter the best looking black guy?

B

BPWW

Iron
Seriously, Broderick Hunter is probably the best looking Tyrone.

Square masculine protruding jaw that can diamonds. His facial protrusion is nearly perfect.

Hunter eyes with positive canthal/ neutral canthal tilt, striking brown eyes. His eyes are narrow and deep set and supported by a prominent brow ridge.
He has square strong jawline and his face has good symmetry.
The only flaws he has is dark skin, and an awful short philtrum to chin ratio, and a sorta flawed chin. I'd say he is a tyrone not a gigatyrone since I haven't heard of one but he is the closest to a gigatyrone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 20704
Yeah, I've rarely seen many white Chads mog him, let alone a Tyrone. He is definitely capable of mogging lots of White Chads easily af.

He is literally an absolute specimen of a black dude -- mascthetic, cute, dom-looking, non-ogre, prettiness but not to soft, not "full black" etc. He can definitely stack up with some tiers of white Chads on Tinder. Someone did an experiment & he can slay easily across the board.

I think he is the only Tyrone with zero flaws and passes as cleanly objectively GL while still passably as black, i.e., even much better than R Kelly. R Kelly already is pretty masc/attractive but where Broderick shines is that he's passably black but mascthetic in the realm of a White Chad.

He is GL enough to where even many white lives Trump supporter ladies in the South will be swooned/Chadstruck hard. Meeks can't compare.

Meeks has that thugappeal-esque look and some prettiness but has too many flaws, i.e., look at Meeks 3/4 and profile vs. Brodericks.

Broderick is definitely the top 10 most attractive black dudes on Earth, no doubt. R Kelly maybe the top 100 but mogging him ain't easy either.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, klip11, AscendingHero and 2 others
he has a small skull

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
View attachment 1902394
Square masculine protruding jaw that can diamonds. His facial protrusion is nearly perfect.

View attachment 1902397View attachment 1902399
Hunter eyes with positive canthal/ neutral canthal tilt, striking brown eyes. His eyes are narrow and deep set and supported by a prominent brow ridge.
The only flaws he has is dark skin, and an awful short philtrum to chin ratio, and a sorta flawed chin. I'd say he is a tyrone not a gigatyrone since I haven't heard of one but he is the closest to a gigatyrone.
Tyson Beckford is close:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
No lol

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Yeah, I've rarely seen many white Chads mog him, let alone a Tyrone. He is definitely capable of mogging lots of White Chads easily af.

He is literally an absolute specimen of a black dude -- mascthetic, cute, dom-looking, non-ogre, prettiness but not to soft, not "full black" etc. He can definitely stack up with some tiers of white Chads on Tinder. Someone did an experiment & he can slay easily across the board.

I think he is the only Tyrone with zero flaws and passes as cleanly objectively GL while still passably as black, i.e., even much better than R Kelly. R Kelly already is pretty masc/attractive but where Broderick shines is that he's passably black but mascthetic in the realm of a White Chad.

He is GL enough to where even many white lives Trump supporter ladies in the South will be swooned/Chadstruck hard. Meeks can't compare.

Meeks has that thugappeal-esque look and some prettiness but has too many flaws, i.e., look at Meeks 3/4 and profile vs. Brodericks.

Broderick is definitely the top 10 most attractive black dudes on Earth, no doubt. R Kelly maybe the top 100 but mogging him ain't easy either.
you’ll never catch me writing an essay bout a whole ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, TheMewingBBC, SunShine Senpai and 11 others
Bro no louis allen the third has the best pictures i have ever seen of ANY MAN

• +1
Reactions: Africancel
im not gonna write an essay but since ur new to this site im gonna let this one go welcome to looksmax.org you have a lot to learn happy looksmaxxing

Louis is probably mixed because he has blue eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
avi might be better but yeah hes one of the best looking black people of all time and he still has limited appeal never began for blackcells

Louis is probably mixed because he has blue eyes.
Bro he has green eyes second wdym black are mulattos not black? Third louis is clearly at least 70 plus african so why does it matter?

My pfp smv mogs him tho

Bro he has green eyes second wdym black are mulattos not black? Third louis is clearly at least 70 plus african so why does it matter?
Oh I made a mistake but very light green eyes sometimes pass as blue.

• +1
View attachment 1902394

I mog him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and MakinMogReturns
View attachment 1902394

I mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and MakinMogReturns
What about austin dunham?

He looks too Asian/slant eyed, that kills his looks more than you'd think honestly. Any Asian-esque facial features hurt SMV A LOT usually.

Broderick looks passably black but white-ish at the same time so he's a more unique specimen with wider appeal/less niche needed.
My mom really dislikes niggas but she bumped into Tyson irl and said he is one of the only good looking black men she's ever seen

What about austin dunham?
View attachment 1902464
He's no doubt good looking but he's like the walmart version of Broderick Hunter because his nose isn't good enough it's too bulbous and his skin has acne scarring and his chin isn't that forward grown. You can watch a video of him getting his wheat waffles face rating results back and you can see his major flaws listed there. I like Austin Dunham his channel is cool and he's a chill guy and a Tyrone but he's not the best looking black man ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
He looks too masculine I think ur male gaze appreciates it more but broderick mogs

• +1
He looks too masculine I think ur male gaze appreciates it more but broderick mogs
Maybe he just looks insane to me but look at this man holy fuck doesn't even look real.
BuY1SSOCUAABaHb

Agreed til you decide to Meeks cope

CRY for these cheekbones no homo

With a billionaire's daughter

Months later

His whole life is people , especially people in high positions and females en masse rewarding him for his top 99th percentile gigachad looks lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, bug_eye_blackcel, Racky and 1 other person
View attachment 1902394

Lmfao

you’ll never catch me writing an essay bout a whole ass nigga
Tbh

Btw OP

His lips, nose, chin, lashes, lack of high pct, and monotnous/lack of striking coloring failo him

Could also be taller

Over if he was nigga atlandid

• +1
Reactions: Racky

View attachment 1902484View attachment 1902485View attachment 1902486View attachment 1902487View attachment 1902488

View attachment 1902489

Months later
View attachment 1902490

His whole life is people , especially people in high positions and females en masse rewarding him for his top 99th percentile gigachad looks lol
I am not fully leanmaxxed right now but I have pretty prominent cheekbones so we will see what they look like once I am done leanmaxxing but my mom legit has cheekbones like meeks it's insane

View attachment 1902484View attachment 1902485View attachment 1902486View attachment 1902487View attachment 1902488

View attachment 1902489

Months later
View attachment 1902490

Meeks pill is very hard to swallow man.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and AscendingHero
No it’s pretty Flacko

image.jpg

There are some mixed blacks like Kelly Oubre and Meeks who are more attractive but I even think Flacko has better face than those guys.

no alex brown is

Alain Ngalani mogs

his jaws are really long

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, MakinMogReturns, klip11 and 1 other person
View attachment 1902394

It's not on the outside that counts but the inside that matters

So you think Kellz is a Tyrone?

My mom really dislikes niggas but she bumped into Tyson irl and said he is one of the only good looking black men she's ever seen
Cope. Your mom wants BBC

No, tyronelite at best in his peak, now not even
I saw an interview with him from 2002 and he was bald. Now he has hair. Do you think he's blackpilled about hair and thus got a hair transplant?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Cope. Your mom wants BBC
haha she isn't sexually attracted to him she just said he was the only nigga she ever saw that was nice looking. Ur coping cause ur black

haha she isn't sexually attracted to him she just said he was the only nigga she ever saw that was nice looking. Ur coping cause ur black
What would your mom say if I cold approach her?

Nope! im the best looking black guy.

DF64F957 0C92 4D3C BADF 72ABA6DA52DF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, klip11 and AscendingHero