Is browridge more important or under eyes?

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
If you had $15,000 which one would you augment first since we aren’t millionaires.

• +1
Reactions: Sal, Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
Under-eyes 100%. Shitty under eyes means scleral show, bags, wrinkles, shit pfl, and a bunch of other stuff that kills aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Elvisandreaa, Dystopian and 10 others
Under-eyes 100%. Shitty under eyes means scleral show, bags, wrinkles, shit pfl, and a bunch of other stuff that kills aesthetics.
i think your failo is under eyes though that’s why you are saying this. imagine if you had BOTH no browridge and recessed under eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, smvmaxxertilllate and Erik-Jón
I have both so I’m unbiased, I think supras are more important to have above average as long as your under eyes aren’t sub human

i think your failo is under eyes though that’s why you are saying this. imagine if you had BOTH no browridge and recessed under eyes.
Nah to my knowledge my under-eyes are normal besides wrinkles/fine lines. I actually have a worse browridge.
<- Under eye implants
<-My under eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
both are an issue for me. i'd rather just bonesmash my browridge and settle for what ever swelling i get and spend my money on an infraorbital implant with a saddle

eye area anatomy is complex af. this guy has one of the most horrendous under eyes i’ve ever seen, yet no scleral show
Yeah, sometimes it makes no sense. For example how some people can have very good facial development but no PCT and others with sub-par/average development with PCT. Btw that guy should stop moving his eyes so much before they fall out of the sockets.

Last edited:
From a looksmaxxing perspective I’d say it’s better to have a good browridge then a good undereye, as surgerymaxxing the brow ridge to make it look good is almost impossible, whilst fixing a recessed infraorbital is easier.

From a straight aesthetic base view however undereye is more important as it’s a strong indicator of good health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
undereye helps you age way better brow ridge is pretty much cope as long as you don't have a subhuman tier browridge

From a looksmaxxing perspective I’d say it’s better to have a good browridge then a good undereye, as surgerymaxxing the brow ridge to make it look good is almost impossible, whilst fixing a recessed infraorbital is easier.

From a straight aesthetic base view however undereye is more important as it’s a strong indicator of good health.
I think im going to follow the strategy of fixing my flaws before moving on to making halos. For example when you look in the mirror your flaws probably bother you more than your halos make you happy. So I’ll fix my under eyes first.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa