Is buccal fat removal really that bad

user123456

user123456

Equinox
Like will affect men diffrent as men look better leaner than woman most bad reviews come from women i go gi from low htn to full on chad when cheek biting can buccal fat removal replicate the look

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
There are injections that you can do at home, you can also use different fat loss methods on the cheeks, ill let you use chatgpt to know how to.

Also i burned my tongue on tea

There are injections that you can do at home, you can also use different fat loss methods on the cheeks, ill let you use chatgpt to know how to.

Also i burned my tongue on tea
What should i ask vhat gtp just methods to lose cheek fat

What should i ask vhat gtp just methods to lose cheek fat
What stressors caused to fat, makes the fat dissolve into the blood? Give me a list of 10.

Side note, think for yourself.

Lol it generated shit answers, but you can keep adding to it and eventually get it

no, just dont remove too much, don't wanna look alien

no, just dont remove too much, don't wanna look alien
Is there a way to know how much is removed ir do i trust a money hungry surgon

most surgeons will give you before and after pics, and go for the one that gives the pics with the most natural looking cheeks, and remember no amount of fat removal will help if you dont have strong zygos and high cheekbones and high facial widht, otherwise they end up looking unnatural

most surgeons will give you before and after pics, and go for the one that gives the pics with the most natural looking cheeks, and remember no amount of fat removal will help if you dont have strong zygos and high cheekbones and high facial widht, otherwise they end up looking unnatural
I have the needed features i just cant get the need leaness without looking like slender man

I have the needed features i just cant get the need leaness without looking like slender man
i guess roids there is no way to really have both if you don't have the bones for it.

It’s always compensation for sub-par bone structure. If you have a lot of fat in your face you should take advantage of the fact you will age well and focus on improving bone mass instead.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, sudanguy and Latinolooksmaxxer
It’s always compensation for sub-par bone structure. If you have a lot of fat in your face you should take advantage of the fact you will age well and focus on improving bone mass instead.
I dont think bone mass is the problem just shitty fat distrubution i wanna look like in the second pic 24/7

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231214_234702_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231214_234702_Gallery.jpg
    646.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231214_234649_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231214_234649_Gallery.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 0
I dont think bone mass is the problem just shitty fat distrubution i wanna look like in the second pic 24/7
Your face is decently lean on the left. For most people facial leanness isn’t the problem they just have bad facial harmony. Even if you had zero fat in your face you wouldn’t look good.

Your face is decently lean on the left. For most people facial leanness isn’t the problem they just have bad facial harmony. Even if you had zero fat in your face you wouldn’t look good.
People on this site rate me low htn i wana hit cl with face alone excluding my height and body halo

People on this site rate me low htn i wana hit cl with face alone excluding my height and body halo
You can think what you want but I wouldn’t take ratings seriously from Indian ltns who don’t go outside and see how good the average man looks. Ratings here are a meme.

You can think what you want but I wouldn’t take ratings seriously from Indian ltns who don’t go outside and see how good the average man looks. Ratings here are a meme.
normal people think i look good so thats all that maters i guess

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back