Is buccal fat removal the only way?

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
My jaw is not so bad, but I have chubby cheeks. I'm a pretty lanky guy but my face feels like it stores too much fat in the cheeks. Is buccal fat removal the only way to get rid of it or is there another way?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180 and Chadeep
depends if ur less than 15% bf and ur still chubby af might as well go for it pretty sure another user ascended hard from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180, Chadeep and 1 other person
Get to 8% bodyfat first then you can decide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
me and you both in a very similar situation. I think I lost some chubbiness in the cheeks but it's still far from hollow cheeks, and I'm pretty sure I have the pheno for hollow cheeks if it wasn't for the fat covering it. I'm gonna try working out tho first and see if it works. Is proper swallowing technique (pause) a cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and Chadeep
Buccal fat removal can be combined with perioral mound liposuction and buccinator-myectomy (cheek muscle reduction). Eppley has spoken about this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Cope and Deleted member 4991
Buccal fat removal can be combined with perioral mound liposuction and buccinator-myectomy (cheek muscle reduction). Eppley has spoken about this.

Elab? Why?

Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401