Is bulking a shit idea

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
I have been skinny all my life but also lean, I always liked being thinner but after discovering the black pill and the body halo, I been contemplating weather I should looksmin myself hard for a while and finally get a man’s body, as people sometimes comment on my thinness, on the other hand I think it’s a bad idea and I will just ruin my face by getting fat for something that doesn’t even matter bc face is everything

Temporary loss for a lifetime gain if done correctly, worth it just don’t go above 20% bf and you’ll be fine.

Temporary loss for a lifetime gain if done correctly, worth it just don’t go above 20% bf and you’ll be fine.
How do I bulk do I just eat a lot and do push ups

New avi innit ☠️ What the dog doin

No wait, wait, wait! He is God?

• Hmm...
Reactions: schizo echochamber
How do I bulk do I just eat a lot and do push ups
Calorie surplus of about 300-600 depending how hard you want to go, 1g of protein per lb of body weight, moderate to high carbs and moderate fat, lift heavy af. Easy as that

I have been skinny all my life but also lean, I always liked being thinner but after discovering the black pill and the body halo, I been contemplating weather I should looksmin myself hard for a while and finally get a man’s body, as people sometimes comment on my thinness, on the other hand I think it’s a bad idea and I will just ruin my face by getting fat for something that doesn’t even matter bc face is everything
no, its not bad whats so ever

No. With you skull you can bulk as much as you want, your zygos will still be visible.