Is bulking rly worth it?

beniman

beniman

Gold
So I have been bulking for 1 week now (its my first time) I have been cutting for abt 8 months atm bc I was fat and this shit is making me scared ngl. And in this short amount of time ive gone from htn to mtn bc bloat and im ofc getting mlre fat from bulking. Should I just go back and cut bc otherwise ill look shit for the next 4-5 months just to gain some muscle

Cutting for 8 months jfl.:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Amir2400, aids and virgin
Depends in what bulking is for you, If it is the gymcel meme of gaining as much mass as possible cuz "muh we go jim" the yes, It is a meme

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Depends in what bulking is for you, If it is the gymcel meme of gaining as much mass as possible cuz "muh we go jim" the yes, It is a meme
No I dont wanna be extremely big but I need some muscles. I got good clavicules but big hips. So I need to have some more muscle then the average guy to look good without a shirt

No I dont wanna be extremely big but I need some muscles. I got good clavicules but big hips. So I need to have some more muscle then the average guy to look good without a shirt
They yes, Better to mantain a lean athletic physique, rather than be a bloated ogre gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku and ineonx
Do not bulk, just eat normally and lift weights, bulks aren't really for you if you care about bloat and aesthetics, if you are beginner lifter, you will have easy time gaining muscle without bulking too much

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sodoku, Oxygen and beniman
They yes, Better to mantain a lean athletic physique, rather than be a bloated ogre gymcel
So I should bulk ye? Im going to do a lean bulk from now on bc I wanna stay somewhat lean thru the bulk

No, no one gives a shit about your muscles. Just hop on test and youll get an desired athletic physique without gym cope

Do not bulk, just eat normally and lift weights, bulks aren't really for you if you care about bloat and aesthetics, if you are beginner lifter, you will have easy time gaining muscle without bulking too much
Ive been gymming for abt 6 months but this past month nothing has rly changed. Here j got a pic from like 2 weeks ago (im covering my hips as you see) i very much need better obliques tho. Thats pretty much key for hipcels like me 2 look decently good

Snapchat 402035170

But ill just eat on a maintain then

No, no one gives a shit about your muscles. Just hop on test and youll get an desired athletic physique without gym cope
My ex clearly did:forcedsmile: Left me for a ltn Coke addict bc he had alot of muscles

My ex clearly did:forcedsmile: Left me for a ltn Coke addict bc he had alot of muscles
your ex is an outlier, most girls would prefer a footballer/skinny basketballer physique over a sam sulek one

also dont bulk, it will ruin your face

• +1
Reactions: beniman
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen and beniman
Yes, but just do it slowly and mini cut when needed

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
your ex is an outlier, most girls would prefer a footballer/skinny basketballer physique over a sam sulek one

also dont bulk, it will ruin your face
I agree. Just look at this 3 week difference :lul: Dont even look like the same person. Just seeing this makes me want to throw up ngl. Fuck this fr im going on a 1 week intense cut + debloat

Snapchat 1613311422
Snapchat 523728553

bulking is the only way to build appreciable muscle size. dont listen to these retard copers saying maingain bro and stay lean bro.

you dont need to look "huge" for female appeal, 20 lbs of muscle and being 10 percent bf is ideal female gaze

bulking is the only way to build appreciable muscle size. dont listen to these retard copers saying maingain bro and stay lean bro.

you dont need to look "huge" for female appeal, 20 lbs of muscle and being 10 percent bf is ideal female gaze
Caging at this dog, Over for your genetics if you cant build muscle eating just a 500cal surplus

• Ugh..
So I have been bulking for 1 week now (its my first time) I have been cutting for abt 8 months atm bc I was fat and this shit is making me scared ngl. And in this short amount of time ive gone from htn to mtn bc bloat and im ofc getting mlre fat from bulking. Should I just go back and cut bc otherwise ill look shit for the next 4-5 months just to gain some muscle

Do supermodels look good all the time? you can catch a victoria secret model after a treadmil and she looks rough. If you want good things you gotta delay gratification and look a bit bloated for a while in your case. Man up. Besides, even in worst case scenario, you gain 8lbs in a bulk - and it's 100% fat (which isn't the case), it will take you what, 3 weeks to get rid of that fat? 3 weeks is nothing. You go college for 4 years right?

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and NZb6Air
Caging at this dog, Over for your genetics if you cant build muscle eating just a 500cal surplus
That’s bulking retard. A steep one at that 1 lb a week is a bit excessive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser, Oxygen and ChadOrDeath
Do supermodels look good all the time? you can catch a victoria secret model after a treadmil and she looks rough. If you want good things you gotta delay gratification and look a bit bloated for a while in your case. Man up. Besides, even in worst case scenario, you gain 8lbs in a bulk - and it's 100% fat (which isn't the case), it will take you what, 3 weeks to get rid of that fat? 3 weeks is nothing. You go college for 4 years right?
he just wanted to post his pics

Nigga thinks that a -500cal surplus is going to make him add 1lb a week, over for your metabolism if so

• Hmm...
Nigga thinks that a -500cal surplus is going to make him add 1lb a week, over for your metabolism if so
Do you mean 500cal deficit, a 500cal surplus is adding 500cal not subtracting :feelskek: over for your vocabulary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Oxygen
If you are natural it is legit the only way to put on any size. You can always cut according to when you will be most socially active. It's why I bulk during the spring/summer and cut for fall semester.

If you are natural it is legit the only way to put on any size. You can always cut according to when you will be most socially active. It's why I bulk during the spring/summer and cut for fall semester.
But I skinny man saar

100 butter chicken special my good friend. Do not spill.
I am eating this with chapati and daal? And also paneer as well saar? I am wait for receive your answer saar 🙏 👍👍👍👍👏

Last edited:
Of course not

Do you mean 500cal deficit, a 500cal surplus is adding 500cal not subtracting :feelskek: over for your vocabulary
it means a surplus that doesnt exceed more than 500 calories, and thats why it could be less, 200, 300, Cant be a "defict" if I already specified that its a surplus caging at ur IQ

Last edited:
it means a surplus that doesnt exceed more than 500 calories, and thats why it could be less, 200, 300, Cant be a "defict" if I already specified that its a surplus caging at ur IQ
<500 cal ? Why use a negative sign you caging monkey

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen and ChadOrDeath
Are you retarded? 500 cal is a bulk but I’d recommend 200-300 instead to limit fat gain
based
3500 calories equals a pound

7 days a week multiplied by 500 calories
Equals
3500 calories (a pound)

Water weight and bad tracking and fluctuations and shit can play a difference in your actual weight on the scale but that’s just science dumbass

How fast your metabolism is doesn’t matter if you’re eating in a 500 calorie surplus because it’s relative to the individuals maintenance calories. Holy mother of retards

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
i bulk for 5 months on aajonus vonderplanitz diet

i bulk for 5 months on aajonus vonderplanitz diet

Learn to google

• WTF
Reactions: beniman
Bulking sucks, you stress yourself out for nothing

Dirty bulk ain't worth it. Just do a lean bulk and get bigger over a bit longer period of time, while maintaining an aesthetic and lean physique 🤍