is bulking worth it

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
title, i much rather stay lean, but muscle mass with always be a multiplier. if you’ve maxed the rest, is it worth putting on some fat to at least max out newbie gains, then cut back down.

Never

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
No, stay underweight ngl

Youll regret bulking

Wanted to do it once, became a bloatcel and starved myself to lose all that "bulked up" weight jfl

• +1
No, stay underweight ngl

Youll regret bulking

Wanted to do it once, became a bloatcel and starved myself to lose all that "bulked up" weight jfl
is periodically becoming a bloatcel to get all your newbie gains and cutting down again worth it tho?
good muscle mass is a good multiplier if your not an incel

Bulk but never lose abs, you can bulk without getting fat. Bulk just means to add weight, people bulk way to hard. If you cant do 15 pull ups and dont have abs then stop bulking, you lose some jawline definition but long term its worth it if you are young, you need a muscular base unless ur a chad by nature, even then muscels helps chads too.

edit: if you get a bloated face during the bulk, try 1-2 weeks of hard calorie restrict and your face will sharpen a lot. I bulked for 10 months straight and my face got round af, however its usually not fat its water. So it fixes itself fast af

• +1
is periodically becoming a bloatcel to get all your newbie gains and cutting down again worth it tho?
good muscle mass is a good multiplier if your not an incel
Youll start hating yourself even more once youre a bloatcel trust me

If you do start bulking and get them newbie gains, it might take like 6-7 months to cut + keep your current gains jfl

Youll start hating yourself even more once youre a bloatcel trust me

If you do start bulking and get them newbie gains, it might take like 6-7 months to cut + keep your current gains jfl

You only need 300 caloric surplus to be in a very anabolic state, it takes fucking ages for 300 surplus to make u a bloatcel WHILE getting noob gains

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
You only need 300 caloric surplus to be in a very anabolic state, it takes fucking ages for 300 surplus to make u a bloatcel WHILE getting noob gains
thing is at very low body fat even 1lbs fat gain changes facial aesthetic a lot. but should be quick to lose that again.

thing is at very low body fat even 1lbs fat gain changes facial aesthetic a lot. but should be quick to lose that again.
True
Bulk is the long term play, lose fat is short term. If you are young you should bulk IMO, if you are a normie I think gymcelling is what can seperate you and turn you into a chadlite.

if you’re low fwhr