Is buying an Iphone cope or social statusmaxxing?

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
Is it worth it to buy an Iphone 11 in 2022? Is the camera really that good compared to android phones? I'm between Iphone 11 and redmi note 10, and the specs look kinda similar, but there is a 250 euro difference in the price tag

Yes go for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Just buy iPhone 13 get the green one with 3 eyes

Attachments

• FB2BFEF8-15A2-4C5F-97E3-E7C86FA8F965.jpeg
    FB2BFEF8-15A2-4C5F-97E3-E7C86FA8F965.jpeg
    456.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I have the iPhone 12 but I rot while medium ugly NT 5'2 curries in my class slay white beckies. 😢
DB33A55A 74D3 42C1 9111 F931D710C027
93848082 8943 47FA B5A9 D573DE60BC97

Having expensive crap is not going to attract any woman or impress any man. If you have a fancy phone, people might think, oh that's cool... Anyway...

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Yes bro I got an iPhone 13 and women threw themselves at me and fucking splashed in 1000 pieces in the process, the blood was all over. It ruined my iPhone with blood but I got it cleaned and it looked so clean and fancy and expensive after that I showed everyone how clean my sleek expensive woman-magnet iPhone was. Later that night I went to a bar and told people there I had an iPhone. They all thought it was so crazy and cool that I had an iPhone and how they also had an iPhone, and I made many friends that night, and I hooked up with 15 women that same night because they were so fascinated by my iPhone and they told me how it makes them so wet. They told me they loved that I had an iPhone and not that loser Android and Samsung phones. The day after that I went on the bus home. There were a lot of people on the bus I tell you since it was in the city centre in the rush hour, and people kept staring at me. I put my phone in my pocket, and people looked away. Hmm weird I tought. I took out my phone again, and people stared. Then I rose the phone high up for everyone to see and they were literally staring and gasping at it. Everyone stood up and asked me what my Instagram was. They didn’t even proceed to ask if I even had it because they said if I have an iPhone I must have Instagram. After getting that iPhone I have made so many friends you have no idea. There was no more complaining from people how my texting messages are green now anymore. Whenever people take photos of me now I make sure that my iPhone is the main subject of the photo, make sure it is clearly visible with its bling bling magnetic force for people’s minds onto me, and people scream out loud they love how neurotypical I am. My status went from 0 to 100. It is so legit.

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, fjor2096 and Idontknowlol
Yes bro I got an iPhone 13 and women threw themselves at me and fucking splashed in 1000 pieces in the process, the blood was all over. It ruined my iPhone with blood but I got it cleaned and it looked so clean and fancy and expensive after that I showed everyone how clean my sleek expensive woman-magnet iPhone was. Later that night I went to a bar and told people there I had an iPhone. They all thought it was so crazy and cool that I had an iPhone and how they also had an iPhone, and I made many friends that night, and I hooked up with 15 women that same night because they were so fascinated by my iPhone and they told me how it makes them so wet. They told me they loved that I had an iPhone and not that loser Android and Samsung phones. The day after that I went on the bus home. There were a lot of people on the bus I tell you since it was in the city centre in the rush hour, and people kept staring at me. I put my phone in my pocket, and people looked away. Hmm weird I tought. I took out my phone again, and people stared. Then I rose the phone high up for everyone to see and they were literally staring and gasping at it. Everyone stood up and asked me what my Instagram was. They didn’t even proceed to ask if I even had it because they said if I have an iPhone I must have Instagram. After getting that iPhone I have made so many friends you have no idea. There was no more complaining from people how my texting messages are green now anymore. Whenever people take photos of me now I make sure that my iPhone is the main subject of the photo, make sure it is clearly visible with its bling bling magnetic force for people’s minds onto me, and people scream out loud they love how neurotypical I am. My status went from 0 to 100. It is so legit.
iykyk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423