Is caffeine good or bad

hockeyguy64785

hockeyguy64785

Iron
I am 18. Is having a coffee in the morning good or bad for me, assuming I have it so early that it does not affect my sleep at night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Bad

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and coolguy1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
Dr Chadpreet
you are manu bora aren't you
8F551C00 00A6 4113 9F23 3ACE87EA328B

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
His eyes arent buggy. He’s just looking up and not squinting
yea but its still an effect of having a shit ton of scleral show

regardless chadpreet
you mog. never began for my subhumanity :incel:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and AcneScars
coffee is actually good and has many health benefits, dont listen to what others have to say. unless youre talking about coffee thats got milk and sugars added, then yeah its bad. but if you drink it black with no sweetening whatsoever, one cup a day consistently is healthy for you. it tastes like shit though. i was never able to drink it before but now i enjoy it a lot

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, zeke714 and Deleted member 14274
it's great if your source doesn't have any carbs/sugar mixed in

limit your usage to 3x a week maximum, though. you will build a tolerance and caffeine won't do anything if you just take it all the time

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
coffee is actually good and has many health benefits, dont listen to what others have to say. unless youre talking about coffee thats got milk and sugars added, then yeah its bad. but if you drink it black with no sweetening whatsoever, one cup a day consistently is healthy for you. it tastes like shit though. i was never able to drink it before but now i enjoy it a lot
How is it bad if milk is added:lul:. Coffee just gives you stress which is what makes u feel good. And it also blocks mineral absorption.
If you make it a ritual, like doing it once a week, or when you really need it to study, it should be fine.

How is it bad if milk is added:lul:. Coffee just gives you stress which is what makes u feel good. And it also blocks mineral absorption.
If you make it a ritual, like doing it once a week, or when you really need it to study, it should be fine.
because you dilute the actual microingredients by adding any other substance to coffee. coffee is just supposed to be water, just like how tea is supposed to be water. it has zero calories. when you add ingredients you add calories and sugar itself is not healthy obviously. there are many health benefits to drinking your coffee black. just look it up.

Inb4 @kjsbdfiusdf talks shit about serotonin and his conspiracy theories

because you dilute the actual microingredients by adding any other substance to coffee. coffee is just supposed to be water, just like how tea is supposed to be water. it has zero calories. when you add ingredients you add calories and sugar itself is not healthy obviously. there are many health benefits to drinking your coffee black. just look it up.
What is good about zero calories? Natural raw sugar like honey, sugar in milk, fruit isn't bad.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Yes but you should drink it with sugar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
no you should drink it with sugar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Idk what to do :feelstastyman:

He avoids coffee and tea but drinks plenty of water, and he does not smoke or take alcohol.
12402e55f5ae36d22b20472c99

If Chuando tan avoids coffee, then it's certainly bad.
Besides, coffee has sugar which is bad anyway.

In my experience, I feel better when I stop drinking coffee

• Woah
Reactions: hockeyguy64785
He avoids coffee and tea but drinks plenty of water, and he does not smoke or take alcohol.
View attachment 1247155

Wtf he literally aged 0

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 4106
Wtf he literally aged 0
1. Tons of eggs and meat
2. Avoid sugar as much as possible
3. Sleep always 8 hours or more
4. Genes
5. Avoid sun as much as possible
6. Retin A

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Highrise and hockeyguy64785
1. Tons of eggs and meat
4. Genes
6. Retin A
When people say sugar are they talking about sugar in like candy and shit, or are they referring to all sugar such as sugar in fruits

Also I live in Canada so I avoid the sun for half the year already jfl

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Caffeine only before workouts and 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

you‘re right about the health benefits but there is no way one coffee a day ober a long period of time wouldn‘t have any negative effects on your sleep.
just drink one every few days instead of everyday and pause if the coffeine effects are going away. It‘s also more enjoyable like this.

• +1
Reactions: hockeyguy64785
When people say sugar are they talking about sugar in like candy and shit, or are they referring to all sugar such as sugar in fruits

Also I live in Canada so I avoid the sun for half the year already jfl
All sugar, ita just that fruits also have fibers and antioxidants that can balance put the bad effects from glucose. Basically all carbs you eat get digested into glucose in the in the liver. Glucose have been shown to slow down collagen synthesis and repair. Basically everything that contains carbs should be limited, not completely, but carbs shouldn't be the biggest part of your diet. Proteins, fat are more important

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6403
All sugar, ita just that fruits also have fibers and antioxidants that can balance put the bad effects from glucose. Basically all carbs you eat get digested into glucose in the in the liver. Glucose have been shown to slow down collagen synthesis and repair. Basically everything that contains carbs should be limited, not completely, but carbs shouldn't be the biggest part of your diet. Proteins, fat are more important
I have like two bowls of pasta a day cause I’m Italian, it’s over:lul:

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: coolguy1 and TsarTsar444
I have like two bowls of pasta a day cause I’m Italian, it’s over:lul:
If its white pasta then over for collagen and agemaxing. But glucose gives u more strength and muscle gain in the gym, a price to pay to look old i guess

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Highrise
If its white pasta then over for collagen and agemaxing. But glucose gives u more strength and muscle gain in the gym, a price to pay to look old i guess
Can I still collagen max by eating lots of chicken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
1. Tons of eggs and meat
4. Genes
6. Retin A
this is full of dogmatic myths ngl

1. Tons of eggs and meat
4. Genes
6. Retin A
Eggs and meat slow down aging ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
does it not reduce collagen?

does it not reduce collagen?
I have no idea about that, I was more so talking about health benefits. I don’t see collagen reduction as a negative impact on health itself (as in, you’re not sick just because your collagen isn’t good— like in my case).

I drink like 5 cups a day to suppress appetite cause im leanmaxxing hard

Coffee is very healthy

View attachment 1247155

?? Power of east asia genetics, its not because he don"t drink coffee

If someone like you remove coffee, you will still age the same

You'll age faster, much faster infact , impact your adrenals, dehydrate you, increase stress hormones in your body (cortisol.
bro decided to necropost this shit after @coispet wrote a thread about how necroposting isn't allowed

• +1
Reactions: coispet