Is calisthenics cope, or is it more aesthetic than lifting?

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Iron
I've seen a lot of calistenicspills lately, and it indeed gets better overall results in getting ripped than just regular lifting.

The thing is that it requires technique and it's way harder to get noticeable visual improvements on the upper body (which is the part that matters for men) in a short amount of time, but I believe that it produces better results in the long term and gives the body better conditioning for physical exercising in general.

What is your take on it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and LastHopeForNorman

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Need2Ascend
calisthenics is shit only people that do it is those that cant afford to go to a gym

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, johncruz12345, 6’1cel and 5 others
There's two calisthenics guys who go to my gym and they're the most shredded and jacked guys i've seen. they're not as big as some of the bodybuilders in terms of sheer mass but they look way better.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and LastHopeForNorman
calisthenics is shit only people that do it is those that cant afford to go to gym
Not true, lol
Try asking a random gym dude to do a pistol squat, L-sits or walking handstands, these are basic calisthenics moves and most can't do it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Hector
calisthenics is shit only people that do it is those that cant afford to go to a gym

my gym has calisthenic equipment like the rings in the video

Cope if aesthetics are your goal

There's two calisthenics guys who go to my gym and they're the most shredded and jacked guys i've seen. they're not as big as some of the bodybuilders in terms of sheer mass but they look way better.
I once went to olympic gymnasium . I swear most of teens training there have insane upperbody [ but no legs:lul: ] while being at 12% to 15% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
i actually have quite a few calisthenics equipments at home but all i do is fuck around and never actually go to the point of being exhausted from working out. i do look much better though than 3 months ago, i was a skinnyfat cuck with zero definition, now i put on some muscle, chest definition increased a shit ton and at one point my abs popped out, though i lost them again

i think calisthenics mogs overall because you can fuck up lifting by having no knowledge. just fucking around the machines and doing isolate exercises = wasting time, whereas no matter what calisthenics movement you do (dips, push ups, pull ups etc) you'd actively have to TRY to have wrong form doing them. basically if you dont want to do research and watch videos about how to lift, doing calisthenics will make sure you hit ALL the necessary muscle groups, and it is also way more fun than lifting weights.

the sheer feeling that you can lift YOURSELF mogs weights to the grave. imagine going to a beach and doing some muscle ups while being shredded. girls would mire so hard.

cali is the reason i dyed my hair tbh, at one point i was obsessed with these guys

if this video doesnt convince you to start calisthenics, nothing will son. its just very hard, and even after 1 year of consistently training you still count as a beginner

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Calisthenics can work if your genetics allow it but you'll always get better results by going to the gym. Calisthenics is still better than nothing though.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
I've seen a lot of calistenicspills lately, and it indeed gets better overall results in getting ripped than just regular lifting.

The thing is that it requires technique and it's way harder to get noticeable visual improvements on the upper body (which is the part that matters for men) in a short amount of time, but I believe that it produces better results in the long term and gives the body better conditioning for physical exercising in general.

What is your take on it?
it’s cope
just lift

Calisthenics can work if your genetics allow it but you'll always get better results by going to the gym. Calisthenics is still better than nothing though.
exactly if you have cucked gobervment and you dont have access to gym calistenthic/gymnastics are the best option.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Calisthenics is the best thing you can do to train force and build muscle, and if you combine it with some weighted excercises PERFECT.

Whats the point of being a bloated monster if you can't even use that force. You body looks nicer too and is more funny and goal focused.

You can do it outside to vitamine D maxx, while gymcopers spend a sunny day closed in a room full of bloated dudes wishing the only hot girl in the gym goes nexto them to do some butt excercise. Meanwhile girls going by the street stop to see calisthenics doing trick shirtless.

And no is not a poor option, you can do calisthenics at gym too. Imagine not being hable to do a shit ton of pull ups, thats what happens to those bloated coper at gym who are too lazy to try something harder.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 4720