Is Canthoplasty/Lower eyelid retraction a GOOD surgery ??????

BradAniston

BradAniston

6'6 t̵r̵u̵e̵c̵e̵l̵
I always wanted it ...
But after seeing @Titbot result, it scared the fuck out of me.
I don't want to look like a fuxking autistic PSL aspie.
I just want a normal lower eyelid.
I feel like this surgery is shit

0 you retard

Squinch your lower fucking eyelid like every model does lmao, Opry and Gandy have straight up circular eyes if they don't squinch. I've been doing it for three years and not only did it strengthen and thicken my undereye support, you can control how much higher you want your lower eyelid to be

Of course if you have severely recessed infraorbitals and lack of volume then that's a different subject, I'm just referring to eyelid elevation and tightness

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 14867, lowenergy7pslmanlet and 2 others
Squinch your lower fucking eyelid like every model does lmao, Opry and Gandy have straight up circular eyes if they don't squinch. I've been doing it for three years and not only did it strengthen and thicken my undereye support, you can control how much higher you want your lower eyelid to be

Of course if you have severely recessed infraorbitals and lack of volume then that's a different subject, I'm just referring to eyelid elevation and tightness
Do you have a postive or neutral orbitral vector ?

Do you have a postive or neutral orbitral vector?
Neutral/positive and good malar prominence

I'm not saying squinting will fix craniofacial issues, just this particular issue of lower eyelid position (you can have good zygos and unfras and still have slightly lower than ideal lower lids)

• +1
Reactions: Swee98 and BradAniston
Neutral/positive and good malar prominence

I'm not saying squinting will fix craniofacial issues, just this particular issue of lower eyelid position (you can have good zygos and unfras and still have slightly lower than ideal lower lids)
The problem with squinting is negative orbitral vector.
Mine is not big but I still have it
When the sun come from upper or someone take a pic with a flash I always have black shadow under my eye.

The problem with squinting is negative orbitral vector.
Mine is not big but I still have it
When the sun come from upper or someone take a pic with a flash I always have black shadow under my eye.
I have that too but that's most likely due to your frontal bone/supraorbitals casting a shadow because I'm 100% certain i don't have a lack of volume/recession in that area

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis and BradAniston
Also don't forget to walk on your tippy toes to be taller as well OP :lul::lul:
Read signature

I have that too but that's most likely due to your frontal bone/supraorbitals casting a shadow because I'm 100% certain i don't have a lack of volume/recession in that area
20210906 191942
i'm not talking about the shadow in green but the shadow in red

Read signature
It was a joke about his stupid advice, not about your height, you narcy retard.
I was going to say "if you are a manlet" but after I saw your user title I changed it so you wouldn't be like "muh I am 6'6", but it seems like it was not enough :pepefrown:

• +1
Read signature

View attachment 1304521 i'm not talking about the shadow in green but the shadow in red
I was talking about the red shadow too. Depending on lighting, saggitally grown supras will cast a shadow on lower eyelids. Post your eyelids, it will make it way easier to tell if you actually need to drop 20K on shortening your eyelid attachment or not

• +1
Also don't forget to walk on your tippy toes to be taller as well OP :lul::lul:
You're literally braindead if you can't see how invalid that comparison is. Again fucktard, never said squinching will fix every problem on earth, just that some people may want to revaluate the risk/reward of getting lower eyelid surgery especially if they don't have LEFORT 3 region skeletal recession

If squinching is good enough for Gandy, it's good enough for me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: agoostis and lowenergy7pslmanlet
I was talking about the red shadow too. Depending on lighting, saggitally grown supras will cast a shadow on lower eyelids. Post your eyelids, it will make it way easier to tell if you actually need to drop 20K on shortening your eyelid attachment or not
Pm-ed

It was a joke about his stupid advice, not about your height, you narcy retard.
I was going to say "if you are a manlet" but after I saw your user title I changed it so you wouldn't be like "muh I am 6'6", but it seems like it was not enough :pepefrown:
Let me apologize

Again fucktard, never said squinching will fix every problem on earth, just that some people may want to revaluate the risk/reward of getting lower eyelid surgery especially if they don't have LEFORT 3 region skeletal recession
>Suborbital volume deficiency
>Tight lower eyelids with 0 inferior scleral show

Choose one.

If squinching is good enough for Gandy, it's good enough for me
Yeah because you definitely have a male model tier eye area :lul::lul:

>Suborbital volume deficiency
>Tight lower eyelids with 0 inferior scleral show

Choose one.

Yeah because you definitely have a male model tier eye area :lul::lul:
BRB Googling "how to reason with shitskin river shitter living under the poverty line that has dyslexia and 0 reading comprehension"

Depending on how much volume or lack thereof you have, squinching will definitely elevate the lower eyelid lmao. It won't look bad/unnatural unless you have recessed bones and lack of soft tissue

enjoy looking like a Taiwanese MTF tranny for 20K USD lmao

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Administrator and BradAniston