Is cantu curling cream good?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Bronze
i've got the styling cream version and i tried it yesterday. Results are : according to everyone ik irl, my waves/curl pattern was much pattern better and my hair just looked more volumious (which rlly dont mean much cause i got thick hair genetically anyway)
only down side was, i had a bit of frizz but i assume thats bc i never used the leave in conditioner along side the curling cream.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
bro no its probably one of the worst ones JFL a lot of people report hair loss and just overall bad hair quality. use camille rose

• +1
Reactions: Pride, Sodoku and coisbhai
bro no its probably one of the worst ones JFL a lot of people report hair loss and just overall bad hair quality. use camille rose
yea my hair quality is kinda ass, but hair loss is entirely genetic lol

was amazing for my curls but was insanely bad for hair quality

my dad started using it and he thought his alopacia was coming back lol so i just bought him some eco gel

i buzzed my hair but i’m gonna try get my 2c to 3a-3b when growing it back

1) no shampoo
2) wide tooth comb once i have enough hair growth
3) cold water
4) any natural curl moisture cream will do, i use shea moisture

my dad started using it and he thought his alopacia was coming back lol so i just bought him some eco gel

1) no shampoo
3) cold water
got any examples of what natural curl moisture cream i can use? someone just suggested camille rose

• +1

1) no shampoo
3) cold water
for reference this is my hair type (pic isn’t me)

IMG 2721

if you wanna use a routine use mine and report back someone on the r/curlyhair sub reddit told me to do it

• JFL
Reactions: Hamdan
got any examples of what natural curl moisture cream i can use? someone just suggested camille rose
i’ve never heard of them but essentially any curl moisture cream with no chemicals in it

i use one containing coconut oil and no silicone etc :)

for reference this is my hair type (pic isn’t me)

View attachment 2911372

if you wanna use a routine use mine and report back someone on the r/curlyhair sub reddit told me to do it
yea no thats exactly my curl pattern lmao. it'd work well for me too

• +1
but i will be honest. my shampoo and conditioner make my so soft and silky, my hair quality was terrible simply because i never brushed it when it was longer and now that i do, my hair quality is so much healthy and reduced alot of my frizz. also learnt to use a silk t-shirt to make hair very soft after drying (works wonders)

• +1
this is my curl pattern when my hair is short (pic is me)

IMG 2722

it’s barely curly like this, when it’s longer and properly cared for it’s a lot curlier

• +1
exactly like mine lol. are you pakistani or indian?
i’m pakistani my brother

my dad has dead straight hair but my mum had 3b curls in her youth, after several keratin treatments she now has wavy hair unfortunately

I've heard bad things about it, I use shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
i’m pakistani my brother

my dad has dead straight hair but my mum had 3b curls in her youth, after several keratin treatments she now has wavy hair unfortunately
my dad has wavy hair and so does my mom. mother told me that i am the first person in our entire family (counting father side) to have somewhat curly hair

• +1
my dad has wavy hair and so does my mom. mother told me that i am the first person in our entire family (counting father side) to have somewhat curly hair
i quite like having curly hair, i used to think straight hair is ideal but having curly hair adds character imo

IMG 2723
IMG 2724
IMG 2725
IMG 2726

Dev Patel has ideal hair imo

• JFL
ye its unique, goddam my hair is so itchy from all the cantu i used lmfao, im defo changing it now ngl. my hair hasnt been this itchy in a looooooong time
mines gonna be itchy for a long ass time now that i’m growing it out, gonna nuke my hair with rosemary oil, curl moisture cream and freezing cold water for the next 6 months until my hair is healthy, the itching and oiliness stops after going no shampoo for a bit

the shampoo i used
the conditioner i used

straight after getting out the shower, brush ur hair and dry with a silk t shirt and ur hair will be silky smooth

dont use cantu use camille rose cantu is really bad for your hair

do NOT use cantu for the love of god

I use to use it like everyday for a few years (2-4) straight everyday. It helped it get curly and I didn’t bald, but I’m off it now since I don’t want to rely on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back