Is cardio really important for getting lean?

aber

aber

MTN for life
I’m hella light. but I have an althetic physique, it’s alright but no physical abs. So I estimate I’m above 15% body fat. I could lean down for the summer but my mom autistically moved the treadmill to a room upstairs. Because she has a strange dissent towards the basement where it was. I will make an effort to move it back to the basement, however only if it’s worth using daily. Is cardio really useful for Leanmaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
nigga just run on the treadmill upstairs
u think you're batman or sum:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean, rand anon, TheTD7 and 2 others
nigga just run on the treadmill upstairs
u think you're batman or sum:ogre:
Hard to explain but it’s much better in the basement, I say “autistically” because where it was moved to is inconvenient and distasteful af

Hard to explain but it’s much better in the basement, I say “autistically” because where it was moved to is inconvenient and distasteful af
put on a blindfold and burn dat big belly
or run outside bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator
What kind of retarded question is that? Just do it if you wanna eat more on a cut or if you want to cut faster

• +1
Reactions: macedonpsycho, rand anon and Teddo23
Caloric deficit - lose weight, caloric surplus - gain weight, simple as that

it helps for longevity of your health,

you dont need a good diet to lose weight its all a calorie deficit, should you eat a good diet tho? yes

you dont need cardio to lose weight but should you do it for good health? yes

• +1
Reactions: aber
it helps for longevity of your health,

you dont need a good diet to lose weight its all a calorie deficit, should you eat a good diet tho? yes

you dont need cardio to lose weight but should you do it for good health? yes
Well that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back