is carnivore diet a psyop just like david goggins

D

Deleted member 90250

Bronze
we all know david goggins is popular now just to lure young males in army . he is cia plant

carnivore diet was made popular by shawn baker ( who literally worked in afghanistan as USA mercenary )

they are making all this carnivore, conservative crowd of young guys and will throw them in meat wave attacks because big war is coming soon.
just my 170 iq theory

(( THEY )) know that males that are liberal will not be good soldiers . they have great example of ukraine, where if its not for azov and nationalistic males they would be already occupied
@RichardSpencel @St.TikTokcel @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Gargantuan, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
you guys here respond to actually good and well thought threads or just circlejerk like an idiots?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 90250 and thugmaxxer2
im telling you guys its absolute horrendous, dogshit diet. i nearly threw up when i had to eat only steak eggs and meat products. its fucking impossible.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jova

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
we all know david goggins is popular now just to lure young males in army . he is cia plant

carnivore diet was made popular by shawn baker ( who literally worked in afghanistan as USA mercenary )

they are making all this carnivore, conservative crowd of young guys and will throw them in meat wave attacks because big war is coming soon.
just my 170 iq theory

(( THEY )) know that males that are liberal will not be good soldiers . they have great example of ukraine, where if its not for azov and nationalistic males they would be already occupied
Faggot

• +1
Reactions: Jova and thugmaxxer2
bro you joined this summer, im actual OG

does he know lol
"I'm an og saaar I've been lurking since 1998!!"

"I'm an og saaar I've been lurking since 1998!!"
nigga you literally joined this summer, you have no right to target greycels little boy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Muh bro nootrients raw meat is cope and psyop but bro nootrients incels discuss raw meat while chad goes balls deep inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 90250
im telling you guys its absolute horrendous, dogshit diet. i nearly threw up when i had to eat only steak eggs and meat products. its fucking impossible.
Shit quality source it better

• +1
nigga you literally joined this summer, you have no right to target greycels little boy

Shit quality source it better
bro i bought great striploin and ribeye steaks and they go fucking great with fries and other non carnivore meals TOGETHER

but eat just them and eggs? disgusting ngl + insane headaches by the middle of the day

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ShowerMaxxing
You wish faggot kissless incel
3946163_IMG_5916.jpeg

t50 subhuman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bro i bought great striploin and ribeye steaks and they go fucking great with fries and other non carnivore meals TOGETHER

but eat just them and eggs? disgusting ngl + insane headaches by the middle of the day
Carnivore flu refers to a collection of uncomfortable symptoms associated with the transition from a Western diet high in carbs and processed foods to a low-carb, high-fat carnivore diet. Symptoms include brain fog, low mood, bad breath, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, and body aches

Ur body is detoxing from the grain sludge, it will adjust with time. It’s like a smoker experiencing withdrawals but with goy slop(Full of drugs - sugar, msg, caffeine)

• +1
Carnivore flu refers to a collection of uncomfortable symptoms associated with the transition from a Western diet high in carbs and processed foods to a low-carb, high-fat carnivore diet. Symptoms include brain fog, low mood, bad breath, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, and body aches

Ur body is detoxing from the grain sludge, it will adjust with time
i know it would get better but just idea of coming home from the work and its just steak and eggs on the plate with butter is utterly unappealing . i cant do it

much better than vegan diet, because its just eating sludge and indigestible fiber. i still eat meat based

• +1
i know it would get better but just idea of coming home from the work and its just steak and eggs on the plate with butter is utterly unappealing . i cant do it

much better than vegan diet, because its just eating sludge and indigestible fiber. i still eat meat based
Most people would wish for steak and eggs, but Ik wym repetitive diets get nauseating. I used to eat 4 eggs every morning, eventually they started to make me gag. Just mix it up bro diff meats, fruits etc

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Deleted member 90250

just my 170 iq theory

its over for u anyway dont bother a diet change or any change for that matter