is carnivore diet fine for heightmaxx

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
is there any essential nutrients missing from like eggs and steak that i need to grow?

Solution
enchanted_elixir
is there any essential nutrients missing from like eggs and steak that i need to grow?
When it comes to growing, vitamins and minerals are important, so either get liver or take multivitamins.
Also make sure you get as many amino acids as possible, especially the important ones for height like Lysine and Arginine.
Eggs have 18 of the 20 amino acids. Don't know about steak though.
When it comes to growing, vitamins and minerals are important, so either get liver or take multivitamins.
Also make sure you get as many amino acids as possible, especially the important ones for height like Lysine and Arginine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
Solution
dont try to minmaxxing your diet, your millions year evolved body are basically build to allotcate resources properly, just eat enough generally healthy variety diet

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books and enchanted_elixir
amazing, any foods in specific you recommend eating on this?

dont try to minmaxxing your diet, your millions year evolved body are basically build to allotcate resources properly, just eat enough generally healthy variety diet
What if his body doesn't have enough resources to get him the results he wants.
Amino acids, vitamins and minerals are important. I get your point but he has to make sure he's getting enough vitamins and minerals.
Also, he needs LOADS of amino acids. Protein is converted to amino acids so just consume a high protein diet.

amazing, any foods in specific you recommend eating on this?
If you're on a carnivore diet, then it's lean meat. Chicken, Turkey, Fish and lean red meats are king.
With red meat, it usually has more fat, so if you're obsessed with optimization, stick with those three. Chicken, Turkey, Fish.
With steak, get the leanest you can get. When you buy steak, it'll usually say something like xx% lean xx% fat.
Get the one with the highest lean percentage.

• +1
What if his body doesn't have enough resources to get him the results he wants.
Amino acids, vitamins and minerals are important. I get your point but he has to make sure he's getting enough vitamins and minerals.
Also, he needs LOADS of amino acids. Protein is converted to amino acids so just consume a high protein diet.
thats why i said "eat enough generally healthy/variety diet", if need more protein just eat more meat, nothing significant going to happen by just minmaxxing on minor detail

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
If you're on a carnivore diet, then it's lean meat. Chicken, Turkey, Fish and lean red meats are king.
With red meat, it usually has more fat, so if you're obsessed with optimization, stick with those three. Chicken, Turkey, Fish.
With steak, get the leanest you can get. When you buy steak, it'll usually say something like xx% lean xx% fat.
Get the one with the highest lean percentage.
sorry, i’m a bit confused on why i should be targeting lean meats? not trying to argue, just seeking an explanation

• +1
sorry, i’m a bit confused on why i should be targeting lean meats? not trying to argue, just seeking an explanation
I understand.
Fat doesn't have protein. If you were eating fatty steak, or fatty meats, it would have less protein since it would be like 20-30% fat.
And protein is what you need to get taller. Therefore, leaner meats are better when it comes to heightmaxing.

• +1
I understand.
Fat doesn't have protein. If you were eating fatty steak, or fatty meats, it would have less protein since it would be like 20-30% fat.
And protein is what you need to get taller. Therefore, leaner meats are better when it comes to heightmaxing.
ah i understand now that makes way more sense. would it be a good idea to sometimes eat meat with saturated fats tho, just because it’s necessary for testosterone?

• +1
ah i understand now that makes way more sense. would it be a good idea to sometimes eat meat with saturated fats tho, just because it’s necessary for testosterone?
Yeah, of course.
Just make sure to maximize your protein intake.

• +1