Makes you safe / you can fight
Useful
Is cool to have a weapon

Cons:
Maybe girls gonna think I'm a psycho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, thecel and PubertyMaxxer
well if you are a person whos in danger sure. and if you do look like a stinky boy your gonna look like a psycho, also being a psycho is epic reddit pill

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and PubertyMaxxer
Ya brish boy?

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
why would it be a bad thing?

Always carry knifes, pepperspray (and guns if legal)

No fight is fair and if you live in a big western city like Paris, Frankfurt, Brussels etc many ethnics in certain areas will not hesitate to brutally punch you to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, TurkishAscender, Danish_Retard and 2 others
How would a person with a sig like yours know?
Urine2

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Yes I take shits with my knife

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Always carry knifes, pepperspray (and guns if legal)

No fight is fair and if you live in a big western city like Paris, Frankfurt, Brussels etc many ethnics in certain areas will not hesitate to brutally punch you to death
Good morning i hate niggers

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, tyronelite, n0rthface and 1 other person
Carry high quality long range pepper spray + knives in Europe, this is a must, even if a group of 4 shaddy guys approached you and wanted to beat you up just pull out the peper spray and knife with both yoyr hands, pepper spray the shit out of them in the eyes, they will go completely blind for a few minutes, and in emergency use knife to keep a distance

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PubertyMaxxer, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I wish you could carry a sword by your side in a sheath, it looks so cool and aesthetic + you wield a proper weapon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Danish_Retard, Korea and 1 other person
Few things are ever good or bad
Your actions are judged through a filter, the filter being your attractiveness level

If you look like a fucking incel girls are gonna think you’re a creepy little guy who murders cats with it

If you look like a chad girls will think you’re muh cool badboy type

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A, n0rthface and 1 other person
Pros :
Makes you safe / you can fight
Useful
Is cool to have a weapon

Cons:
good weapon nigga? if someone tried to rob me with a knife im finna laugh in there face and then run fast asf nigga. unless u cant get a gun cause of idk what retarded reason except being broke or underage (u can still get a gun prob not a good idea tho)
mayb keep one in ur car for emergency situations

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
Cons:

Cope. Women get with guys who carry guns. Lots of the guys actually shoot their guns unironically. Violence makes men more attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Useful for not getting jumped by bix noods

I wish you could carry a sword by your side in a sheath, it looks so cool and aesthetic + you wield a proper weapon.
In my country if you graduate from a very prestigious school you can legally carry a sword

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
good weapon nigga? if someone tried to rob me with a knife im finna laugh in there face and then run fast asf nigga. unless u cant get a gun cause of idk what retarded reason except being broke or underage (u can still get a gun prob not a good idea tho)
mayb keep one in ur car for emergency situations
Dude I get caught with a gun I spend years in jail

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Cope. Women get with guys who carry guns. Lots of the guys actually shoot their guns unironically. Violence makes men more attractive.
It's illegal I live in France, even carrying a knife is illegal there

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
Ok i'm gonna get one then

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
i live in italy where knife carrying is illegal but i still do it when i have to walk through some shit areas. and i pray that i'll never need to use it because if it's not the group of ill intentioned ethnics / lowlives who fuck me over, it's the cucked laws that will.
still, better to face some legal trouble than ending up with brain damage or a disability because a bunch of subhumans jumped you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A and gamma
i carry a knife as a tool. if i wanted to kill someone i'd just use a gun

i live in italy where knife carrying is illegal but i still do it when i have to walk through some shit areas. and i pray that i'll never need to use it because if it's not the group of ill intentioned ethnics / lowlives who fuck me over, it's the cucked laws that will.
still, better to face some legal trouble than ending up with brain damage or a disability because a bunch of subhumans jumped you.
criminals typically target you when no cameras are around,so you should just kill them and leave. it'll be an unsolved case.

Carrying a knife is illegal in most countries, if you get searched by the police you could get in trouble, if you actually use it to defend yourself, it's the same thing, many self-defense experts recommend to carry something else like a fork, screwdriver, scissors, metal pen, etc. and you could use that to stab someone in self-defense just as well as with a knife...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892