maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
title, for eyebrow and head hair thickness and speeding up hair growth

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Solution
Madridista
It worked for me. You have to sleep with it on and wash it off when you wake up. Applying it and leaving it on for 15 minutes is not enough.
makes them look thicker but theres nothing it could do topically, in theory and in practice
if you take it orally, it has some promise as a mild way to increase pge2 (because of Ricinoleic acid) but its still outmatched by minox, however u could combine the two since its diff mechanisms of action
i would take 2ml a day

It is cope because semen has hair growth properties in the reticume enzymes, I bust a nut and massage it into my eyebrows and wash it out after 15 mins once a week and they got fuller and thicker by about 1.5x in 1 month.

Also you can edge for 10-20 mins for better semen quality.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
makes them look thicker but theres nothing it could do topically, in theory and in practice
if you take it orally, it has some promise as a mild way to increase pge2 (because of Ricinoleic acid) but its still outmatched by minox, however u could combine the two since its diff mechanisms of action
i would take 2ml a day
Copium

werent you talking about rubbing semen and using the placebo effect?
but fr though, castor oil could be used as a weak adjunct but its still something that cheap and easy to do. easier than having to jerk your shit and rubb that into your brows

It is cope because semen has hair growth properties in the reticume enzymes, I bust a nut and massage it into my eyebrows and wash it out after 15 mins once a week and they got fuller and thicker by about 1.5x in 1 month.

Also you can edge for 10-20 mins for better semen quality.
gtfoh

Why not use it to be honest. Life does not wait for anyone. So you might as well use it to speed up hair growth. Just don't tell anyone tho.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
i would take 2ml a day
minox is dogshit bc shedding period and oral castor oil is literally a laxative

i’ll just cope with topical:feelsokman:

Why not use it to be honest. Life does not wait for anyone. So you might as well use it to speed up hair growth. Just don't tell anyone tho.
will do, 8oz bottle should arrive tomorrow or on monday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72479
minox is dogshit bc shedding period and oral castor oil is literally a laxative

i’ll just cope with topical:feelsokman:
what? a few months of shedding turns you off the strongest and most effective growth stimulant on the market?
and topical doesnt do shit. for better value and just better at what it does you could use vaseline since that keeps your brows wet and appearing thicker for longer

It worked for me. You have to sleep with it on and wash it off when you wake up. Applying it and leaving it on for 15 minutes is not enough.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Solution
what? a few months of shedding turns you off the strongest and most effective growth stimulant on the market?
yes, idk if u have been outside but its late spring and its summer soon nigga
and topical doesnt do shit. for better value and just better at what it does you could use vaseline since that keeps your brows wet and appearing thicker for longer
vaseline is megacope, doesnt do jackshit to ur lips either

• +1
Reactions: bwirk
yeah im gonna do exatcly that, sleep with it for everyday

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
oh mb then
its winter where i am jfuckingL
where tf do u live?! the northpole?! inuitmaxxing?!
mb, googled and found out that seasons are not the same around the world, crazy shit man, the more u know ig

but now i dont get why people dont just go to the other hemisphere for the other half of the year:feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
bc its completelt different substance
if you hydrate hairs it makes them look thicker, and using oil makes your hair healthier. it wont make them longer or thicker than they wouldve been.
both vaseline and castor oil just moisturize your hair, you could try but 1-2ml of castor oil wont make you shit your pants. worst case just take it in the evening and shit in the morning anyways

if you hydrate hairs it makes them look thicker, and using oil makes your hair healthier. it wont make them longer or thicker than they wouldve been.
both vaseline and castor oil just moisturize your hair, you could try but 1-2ml of castor oil wont make you shit your pants. worst case just take it in the evening and shit in the morning anyways
alr will try

• +1
mb, googled and found out that seasons are not the same around the world, crazy shit man, the more u know ig

but now i dont get why people dont just go to the other hemisphere for the other half of the year:feelswat:
because i have a family and friends here:lul::lul: not tryna start a 2nd life

because i have a family and friends here:lul::lul: not tryna start a 2nd life
yeah but like overall, why rich people dont just jet to the other hemisphere for 6months and just like live 24/7/365 summer?

do u have big snakes and spiders in ur house?
big roaches if you leave the doggy door open at night, but generally you only see spiders and snakes in the bush, not in residential areas
worse thing ive ever seen was a fucking snake in my desk when i was in y5

big roaches if you leave the doggy door open at night, but generally you only see spiders and snakes in the bush, not in residential areas
worse thing ive ever seen was a fucking snake in my desk when i was in y5
oh well doesnt even sound that bad, thought australia was like infested with all kinds of big ass insects and snakes etc.

yeah but like overall, why rich people dont just jet to the other hemisphere for 6months and just like live 24/7/365 summer?
if people are rich enough they do, its just that not enough countries in the southern hemisphere, u only rlly have south africa, south america and australia in the southern hemisphere

oh well doesnt even sound that bad, thought australia was like infested with all kinds of big ass insects and snakes etc.
there are a lot of exterminators, and bug traps
having a dog helps a lot with rodents

if people are rich enough they do, its just that not enough countries in the southern hemisphere, u only rlly have south africa, south america and australia in the southern hemisphere
well yeah true, ig no matter how rich u are, still have to cope:feelsyay:

• +1
@truecel12 nigga really had unfollowed me, wild