Is Chad able to stand up to hot women?

Pei

Pei

Banned
While of course normies and def incels can’t

For Chad, women simp for him. There is no need to stand up to them, as they will willingly submit.

For Chad, women simp for him. There is no need to stand up to them, as they will willingly submit.
you never sent the fucking iris images to prove that your eye lightening method works

they are on the thread. And I can't zoom in that good to get the iris. You can see the lightning.

I have an older Iphone. THat needs a dslr to zoom in that good. You need a zoom lens to zoom in to get that good pictures of the Iris. That's how the other ones were taken. That's about as good as I can get with my phone camera.

Last edited:
you never sent the fucking iris images to prove that your eye lightening method works
Send me a DSLR camera with a zoom lens and I'll give you pictures. Try taking detailed pics of YOUR iris on an older Iphone and see how good you can do. It's too small.

Try taking detailed pics of YOUR iris on an older Iphone and see how good you can do. It's too small.
its not hard, you just need decent lighting

i refuse to believe that you "changed your eye color" and never thinked about taking a picture that looks like this

Pre Eyes

IMG 0694 2

These are the same kind of pictures you just linked. This is the best I can do on a phone camera. Looks just like the photo you linked. If you want me to get in even closer, I will need a zoom lens.

You are the only one complaining, because everyone else saw that it is lighter. You're the only one asking for it. If this is not good enough for you, then fine, forget about it then.

How about YOU take a picture of YOUR own iris (you don't have to post it or send it to me) and you will realize that this is as good as it gets on an iphone without some type of zoom.

P.S. you are not paying me to do this. I'm doing this on my own and for free. If that's not good enough for you, then forget I even mentioned it.

Last edited:
View attachment 2392630

View attachment 2392631

These are the same kind of pictures you just linked. This is the best I can do on a phone camera. Looks just like the photo you linked. If you want me to get in even closer, I will need a zoom lens.

You are the only one complaining, because everyone else saw that it is lighter. You're the only one asking for it. If this is not good enough for you, then fine, forget about it then.

How about YOU take a picture of YOUR own iris (you don't have to post it or send it to me) and you will realize that this is as good as it gets on an iphone without some type of zoom.

P.S. you are not paying me to do this. I'm doing this on my own and for free. If that's not good enough for you, then forget I even mentioned it.
Lmfao at that under eye support

How about you show your pic?

WTF am I even bothering to do this if all I get is shit. Ok. Nevermind everyone. I'll just keep this shit to myself. Thanks for playing.

P.S. Notice that the only difference between the eye pic Chico linked and mine is that his is cropped. Mine have both eyes. Enlarge the pics by clicking and they're the same damn size.

And for your damn comments about the undereye support you do realize the first picture is taken outside in direct sunlight (notice the stucco behind me) with me forcibly trying to open my eyes as much as possible (resisting the urge to squint in direct sunlight) to get in as much sunlight as I can to show the pupil and limbal ring, which I could not do. It started out as a T50.

The headache is not worth it. I'm not getting anything out of this except being hassled. If you don't believe it doesn't work, fine it doesn't work. I'll keep it to myself.

Last edited: