Is chad born from Turkish people?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Almost all of the Turkish people is very ugly and I have never even seen an htn level in my life.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18480, thecel, bogii and 2 others
R.a0076612da9567e5d7321ee0fe79c651

Twitch's resident chad

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, thecel and Perfectumbrain
Nigga this is big cope and you know it

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, bogii, Hueless and 3 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkishchad, Banderacell, FootLongDong and 9 others
As someone from turkey, turks arent the best looking people. its unfortunately true. However turks are better looking than arabs, kurds or any other of the typical middle easterners like iranians or armenians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong, Ice, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
As someone from turkey, turks arent the best looking people. its unfortunately true. However turks are better looking than arabs, kurds or any other of the typical middle easterners like iranians or armenians
Are north-africans considered the same as middle easterners? Some of us look southern european, others look like saudi arabians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Are north-africans considered the same as middle easterners? Some of us look southern european, others look like saudi arabians
north africans are a mix of arabs, southern europeans and blacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18313 and CursedOne
mostly middle easteners

I consider Turkeymaxxing as my locationmaxx method.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

Attachments

• IMG_20220508_213857.jpg
    IMG_20220508_213857.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG20220428214730.jpg
    IMG20220428214730.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
fuck turkish women. It's me. Could I slay there?
yea jbw is powerful but you can slay hard anywhere in middle east and north africa, Arab girls are white worshippers that's why i don't slay them or ltr them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17244
yea jbw is powerful but you can slay hard anywhere in middle east and north africa, Arab girls are white worshippers that's why i don't slay them or ltr them
whats ur race?

exactly, turk bitches love foreign cocks :owo::owo:

• JFL
Reactions: spongebob and Deleted member 17244
Complete cope

We mog y'all to middle east and back

gigacope, out in the ME area and maybe EE turks look the best.

also jbw don't work there, there's plenty of young ppl who look fully white. you might have foreigner halo, and that's it.

yes im turko

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
gigacope, out in the ME area and maybe EE turks look the best.

also jbw don't work there, there's plenty of young ppl who look fully white. you might have foreigner halo, and that's it.

yes im turko
I agree about jbw. Many turks have roots from caucasus and balkan and thus many turks do look white. jbw dont work for turkey

• +1
Reactions: nastynas