is chadlite = htb?

S

sub5inchcel

Kraken
women are less visuqlly stimilated, so this is rigth? it the smae level of sexual arousal?

fuckknows

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and datboijj
we need a group of foids we can run ideas and theories through

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Kinda, wouldn’t say it’s that bad

• +1
women are less visuqlly stimilated, so this is rigth? it the smae level of sexual arousal?
Remember, just be her type theorem is legit

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and sub5inchcel
you can't even use grammar dumb fucking coon

Htn = htb
Women aren’t less visually stimulated
Hypergamy doesn’t exist, it was invented by narcy incels who want to be able to claim chadlite while still being unsuccessful with women when in reality they’re mtn MAX

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and chawaje
Htn = htb
Women aren’t less visually stimulated
Hypergamy doesn’t exist, it was invented by narcy incels who want to be able to claim chadlite while still being unsuccessful with women when in reality they’re mtn MAX
there are studies to prove women are less visually stimulated, wheaf waffles talked about it in his debate with vegan gains

there are studies to prove women are less visually stimulated, wheaf waffles talked about it in his debate with vegan gains
Htn is a man with top 20% face, he could end up with a htb for me.

• +1

Say what? One of his videos says females are the same as males with that it's just they can act on it unlike thirsty males.

• Hmm...
Average htb receive 100x more validation and attention than average chadlite if she uses social midia on her favor

Contemporaneity made men overall worthless near women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Lawton88
Wheat Waffles does contradict himself though because he called into a FaceandLMS segment prior to himself taking off and was saying women weren't as visual as men and FaceandLMS tore him up about that.

Average htb receive 100x more validation and attention than average chadlite if she uses social midia on her favor
average mtb receives 1000x attention than gigachads like eriksen and maher

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
average mtb receives 1000x attention than gigachads like eriksen and maher
Well i disagree in regards to 0.001 gigachads being compared to mtbs/htbs in level of attention. Just take a look to what happened with Jeremy Meeks.
But gigachads like that are still up to choose because they are the ultimate level of exception, they are like mutations, gigachads are way more rare than female gigastacies.

And we cant even compare Gigachads with stacies or gigastacies, gigastacies have the entire world on their feet tho, it's not even possible to me imagine the perspective of a human being with this level of privillege

Last edited:
Well i disagree in regards to 0.001 gigachads being compared to mtbs/htbs in level of attention. Just take a look to what happened with Jeremy Meeks.
But gigachads like that are still up to choose because they are the ultimate level of exception, they are like mutations, gigachads are way more rare than female gigastacies.

And we cant even compare Gigachads with stacies or gigastacies, they have the entire world on their feet tho, it's not even possible to me imagine the perspective of a human being with this level of privillege
Fc4a8b4f3b47522f03cbaaf607026724
Dev2

i agree but i think gigastacies are more privileged,literally cant lose

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
View attachment 1826554View attachment 1826552
i agree but i think gigastacies are more privileged,literally cant lose
Not only in regards of privillege, gigachads normally are not estimated or respected by other men because of their looks in general, even if they wipe the tinder out. Men usually and mutually negate the aspect of beauty in other men in social circle and the respect comes from activites that revolve about talking and doing other things like gaming, sports, politics, fighthing, ethics and intellectual things

With girls are different, a gigastacy among mtb and htbs in a social circle puts everyone down and have a devastating effect. She implodes and drains the self esteem of everyone around her and she knows exact the reason, because women social circle is all about looks and futility.

this "mogg" thing among women is way more brutal than among men irl

Last edited:
Wheat Waffles does contradict himself though because he called into a FaceandLMS segment prior to himself taking off and was saying women weren't as visual as men and FaceandLMS tore him up about that.
interesting:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Go looksmax and find out if women are actually less visually stimulated.

Studies where brain is studied: it’s identical
Studies where you just ask some chick: women less visually stimulated

Congratulations, you just found out that women lie, even anonymously