Is chadstralia real?

WatermelonLover

WatermelonLover

Gold
Do you see chadlites everytime you go out?

@lebronjames23

Eh , on a uni night (majority white guys 18-22) I see a fair amount of decent guys but most guys here have falios like shit hair or pale asf colouring but decent bones

It’s not that crazy really

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and WatermelonLover
Eh , on a uni night (majority white guys 18-22) I see a fair amount of decent guys but most guys here have falios like shit hair or pale asf colouring but decent bones

Interesting I heard otherwise, that its a utter hell due to bunch of looksmaxxed roided fashion maxed men all chasing Beckies for one night stands and total degeneracy far worse than america.

And ethnic hell and not good for hispanics too, but good for blacks.

Curious would a GL ethnic or latino do well in Australia. Or is it even more race pilled then the UK and america

Interesting I heard otherwise, that its a utter hell due to bunch of looksmaxxed roided fashion maxed men all chasing Beckies for one night stands and total degeneracy far worse than america.
Lol I hardly see gymmaxxed guys out in clubs that are visibly gymmaxxed in a shirt. I was hardly gymmaxxed and mogged very easily physique wise. Sounds like Incel theories tbh
And ethnic hell and not good for hispanics too, but good for blacks.

Curious would a GL ethnic or latino do well in Australia. Or is it even more race pilled then the UK and america
If u are GL + NT you will do well, maybe hard for Indians , but a lot of middle eastern lebo thug maxxed like htn guys i know do well

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Lol I hardly see gymmaxxed guys out in clubs that are visibly gymmaxxed in a shirt. I was hardly gymmaxxed and mogged very easily physique wise. Sounds like Incel theories tbh

If u are GL + NT you will do well, maybe hard for Indians , but a lot of middle eastern lebo thug maxxed like htn guys i know do well
Interesting. So would you say that the scene is better then cuckmerica?

No. People like to exagerrate everything. I maybe saw 2 htns in a crowd

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, WatermelonLover, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
No idea about America’s scene tbh never been there and I don’t really trust incels, but I think it would be

Most people of the same ethnicity who arent obese and from the same income group more or less look the same regardless of location

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
No different than upscale areas of Florida

No. People like to exagerrate everything. I maybe saw 2 htns in a crowd

Reason i asked was because i was in bali last month and most of the tourists were Australian and 6’2+ on average and like 1/3rd were htns so i thought maybe its even worde in australia but ig gl peoole are more likely to go on vacation

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Reason i asked was because i was in bali last month and most of the tourists were Australian and 6’2+ on average and like 1/3rd were htns so i thought maybe its even worde in australia but ig gl peoole are more likely to go on vacation

The only strong correlation that I've seen with looks is social class and wealth not location. The upper class and wealthy are almost always much better looking than the middle and working class. The upper class are consistently taller and decent looking. WASPs mogs chavs to suicide. Brahmins mog dalits, Han chinese mog rice farmers etc

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and perpetuallytired