Is charisma and manupilation maxxing important???

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
I think its pretty important.
Like for example to help some girl so she remembers that and wants to help you back and so you can try to fuck her.

Literally just tell a girl you're interested in her, much more efficient than beating around the Bush

[S]HighTGymcel[/S]
Elite Copist

HighTGymcel

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Charismatic 4/10 = annoying creep
Charismatic 9/10 = omg so hawt i sucked his dick in the McDonalds bathroom, teehee

yes, if a girl is interested in you, manipulation and charismamax will amplify that effect

when ur not gl and she doesnt care about u, its like a smal little dog like undisputed barking at u

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and CupOfCoffee
theodore-bundy-walks-forward-and-waves-to-tv-camera-as-his-indictment-for-the-january-murders-of-fsu-coeds-lisa-levy-and-margaret-bowman-getty_square.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
It indeed is, but it's not something you can work on much.
You're either born with it or not

It indeed is, but it's not something you can work on much.
You're either born with it or not
yeah this tbh

granted it's something you can practice, but if you need to watch "how to be charismatic" videos on YT or whatever it's not going to work out for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk and IWantToMax
Yes I have gotten myself out of many situations and made great connections through charisma

Used to be a homeless traveler and am now a co business owner and went back to college through connections alone.
So I believe I am doing well in that regard.

Yes I have gotten myself out of many situations and made great connections through charisma

Used to be a homeless traveler and am now a co business owner and went back to college through connections alone.
So I believe I am doing well in that regard.

"yeah bro its my charisma that got me runway job bro"
"looks are only 30% bro, its personality that matters bro"