Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
I've been hearing conflicting opinions.

Yes, I have had great results from chewing. No bloating look at all like chewing copers here claim.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Bigfatpersonboy, retard and 6 others
just bit hard on your own teeth or use a chewing gum, if that's too risky. I wouldn't use something like Falim or Mastic gum, it's overkill for the masseters. Masseters can look very good, but there is a point where you look like a chipmunk. Mike Mew has great forward growth and wide jaws, but his disproportionate jaw muscles make him look weird, so don't overdo it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
everyone debunks it because they give up so quickly. Nature doesn't happen in 1 click it takes time

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Bigfatpersonboy, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
yes u just need to not use your buccinators in order to not get bloated

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Almost impossible. The buccinators always activate if you chew. That's the whole reason why they are there

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 9072
Almost impossible. The buccinators always activate if you chew. That's the whole reason why they are there
Not really you’re supposed to chew without activating them. They’re for brestfeeding. Try chewing with an open mouth, that’s how you’re supposed to chew all the time even when your mouth is closed.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Not really you’re supposed to chew without activating them. They’re for brestfeeding. Try chewing with an open mouth, that’s how you’re supposed to chew all the time even when your mouth is closed.
Why do i make it look so autistic in my head. Over for me, bur if thats true than it is what it is.

I have been chewing gum for a month or two now and my jawline has never looked better.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Bigfatpersonboy, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
working for what?jfl

just bit hard on your own teeth or use a chewing gum, if that's too risky. I wouldn't use something like Falim or Mastic gum, it's overkill for the masseters. Masseters can look very good, but there is a point where you look like a chipmunk. Mike Mew has great forward growth and wide jaws, but his disproportionate jaw muscles make him look weird, so don't overdo it.
He only looks weird because of his pencil dick-I mean neck.

I've been hearing conflicting opinions.
When people say the jaw gets bigger from it, does it increase the entire height or just the ramus’s? I need a taller chin ASAP.

How do I not use the buccinators when chewing?

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel