is chewing gum cope

Deleted member 23186

Deleted member 23186

based
i am currently sticking with a couple hours a day with 2 sticks of no sugar 5 gum

should i consider buying mastic or falim gum to widen jaw or is this cope

i am currently sticking with a couple hours a day with 2 sticks of no sugar 5 gum

should i consider buying mastic or falim gum to widen jaw or is this cope
Its useful for making the jawline appear stronger, as well as hollow cheeks. Not sure about the whole jaw. I think some jaw exercise stuff might help in that area.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Its useful for making the jawline appear stronger, as well as hollow cheeks. Not sure about the whole jaw. I think some jaw exercise stuff might help in that area.
Increase bigonial width and hollow cheeks?

I swaer there is not a single thing people can agree on in this site

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Tom Jones
Yes to Both. Both of these things however disappear quickly once you stop chewing the gum.
No if you increase bingonial width (takes years) it will also take years for it to disappear

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Elvisandreaa
yes
all of those "jaw enhancing" techniques, mewing, chewing, thumb pulling, bonesmashing etc are cope, they will not change your bone structure
(mewing is correct tongue posture but it won't improve facial aesthetics, only prevent them from worsening)
especially after the age of 16 as the vast majority of facial development will have finished due to puberty being in its final stages

its surgery or nothing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 23186, ascension! and 2 others
Do you recommend every day or
3x a week?
everyday, but have to start with no more then like 15-30 minutes a day cause it might cause the jaw to hurt. Then gradually increase time, doing no more then 2 hours a day.

Results will vary, till you try , you don't know.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
everyday, but have to start with no more then like 15-30 minutes a day cause it might cause the jaw to hurt. Then gradually increase time, doing no more then 2 hours a day.

Results will vary, till you try , you don't know.
he'll only end up hypertrophying his masseters which really won't change the structure the face at all
if he's unlucky he'll develop bruxism or tmj

chewing overall doesnt work and is a waste of money and energy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
yes
all of those "jaw enhancing" techniques, mewing, chewing, thumb pulling, bonesmashing etc are cope, they will not change your bone structure
(mewing is correct tongue posture but it won't improve facial aesthetics, only prevent them from worsening)
especially after the age of 16 as the vast majority of facial development will have finished due to puberty being in its final stages

its surgery or nothing
HAHAHAHAH @mvp2v1

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
I don’t think this kid chew on anything,surgery or cope

Attachments

• B0968B51-C44C-4540-AC26-0E622F469F81.jpeg
    B0968B51-C44C-4540-AC26-0E622F469F81.jpeg
    508.4 KB · Views: 0
i had a pretty big ascension from chewing and some other habits.