Is Chico on Minox?

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
He seems to have lost a gross amount of collagen since his prime. Compare him to O’Pry who is slightly older and has far better skin. Looking at his temples it seems his hairline is in the early stages of recession. He’s likely been using Minox and that’s why his collagen has taken a complete nosedive. Norwood reaper doesn’t care if you’re an 8 PSL god. It’s over for Chico.

Attachments

• D76DFD6E-EB27-49CC-A2FD-1A53465852CD.jpeg
    D76DFD6E-EB27-49CC-A2FD-1A53465852CD.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 278
  • E312CF1E-6EC0-4E23-8567-45969BCD19DA.jpeg
    E312CF1E-6EC0-4E23-8567-45969BCD19DA.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 279
o'prys IPH is somewhat scary tbh

That moment when you are a gigachad and open your frontal camera

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 206, IWantToMax and 3 others
Chicol

idk but it's unfair that ever got to look like this while also being 6'4

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
His skin is somewhat resembling what mine looked like while on it... very grey, very dry and crusty hair... Could be on fin or min

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
I wish i was O'Pry

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 3795 and Nosecel
Its more likely hes on fin, which has collagen effects but not as bad as minox (if ur succeptable to them in the first place) because minox is applied topically on the skin while finasteride is oral. But finasteride also has a higher chance of giving ED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
He didn‘t use minox, he just became a father

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
He didn‘t use minox, he just became a father
He’s 28. Most men are at their physical peak at this age. He’s been on the decline for awhile. Knocking up a foid shouldn’t have any impact on his appearance.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 3795
I posted this thread to ask a legitimate question and all the comments are just turbospergs sucking O’Pry’s dick. This site is full of homosexuals

when forum becomes "Lachowski's IG feed"
He’s 28. Most men are at their physical peak at this age. He’s been on the decline for awhile. Knocking up a foid shouldn’t have any impact on his appearance.
you must be new around here

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
On average collagen levels start declining around 25y.o. Also he got 2 children now, he has to deal with stuff that will increase his cortisol levels as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Bored of Chico?
Yeah. Dont get me wrong. He is still unmoggable in his prime but since he started acting weird on tik-tok i lost willing to keep him as my avi.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Yeah. Dont get me wrong. He is still unmoggable in his prime but since he started acting weird on tik-tok i lost willing to keep him as my avi.

lol true, he's a boomer now.

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and needsolution
mother of god, his son will be a slayer. INSANE coloring, massive gaps and wide palate for adult teeth
look, he's already making him do tongue exercises. wish I had chico as my dad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mido the slayer and Deleted member 3795
mother of god, his son will be a slayer. INSANE coloring, massive gaps and wide palate for adult teeth
look, he's already making him do tongue exercises. wish I had chico as my dad

Palate really is insane

I don’t think so

I would say he never used a skincare in his life because MUH natural is better

Also he uses sun a lot to tan JFL at his IQ
Imagine using the sun as tanning source say good bye to your collagen ded srs

Also he doesn’t seems he have a good model diet most of his diet is fast food
Never seen him eating nuts,seeds,avocado,dark chocolate,probiotics,berries, and he also probably a heavy alcohol drinker

He thinks he is good but he doesn’t know shit how that’s lifestyles could fuck his skin for ever

This explains everything ngl I will not be surprised if he looked like complete shit by the age of 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back