Is cjc 1295 as effective as hgh?

if amazon is selling it then i dont fucking think so

• +1
Reactions: pl@yboi and ForeskinCarbonAlloy
if amazon is selling it then i dont fucking think so
Why would amazon be selling a fake. Oxford is also the number 1 university in the world so I doubt it's fake.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lucifer6969, wastedspermcel, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and 1 other person
Why not take mk677 along with hgh? Mk677 is cheaper so it makes sense. Also I can only aford a couple months of 4iu hgh but I can afford mk677 for way longer
whats your budget and how much does the mk cost

60 25mg tabs of mk677 is £70
My budget is like £150 a month so I can barely afford cjc 1295
mk doesnt do shit but give you heart attacks and cjc is not going to be as effective as hgh and ai, its over nigga, it never started for 99% of us, even if u have enough money to blast hgh and ai at a young age there is no guarantee youy get insane growth since it is still genetics and if you are 170 you will not get to 180 just by blasting hgh and ai for a year or two

mk doesnt do shit but give you heart attacks and cjc is not going to be as effective as hgh and ai, its over nigga, it never started for 99% of us, even if u have enough money to blast hgh and ai at a young age there is no guarantee youy get insane growth since it is still genetics and if you are 170 you will not get to 180 just by blasting hgh and ai for a year or two
Yes you will have you seen studies hgh and ai increase height significantly even in no deficient children and mk677 increase igf1 there are studies on growth with it

Yes you will have you seen studies hgh and ai increase height significantly even in no deficient children and mk677 increase igf1 there are studies on growth with it
Cope more

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
60 25mg tabs of mk677 is £70
My budget is like £150 a month so I can barely afford cjc 1295
you'd be better off on ipamorelin + cjc 1295 dac + ai instead of mk its way more effective and wont turn u into a walking diabetic african water source and yea u also gotta pray that u got some hidden tall genes

you could actually get like 360 iu of hgh for 145$ if u source straight from china lol
also how tall are you rn so we can tell if it even started for u

Cope more
So you think gear is useless and wont do anything for you? There are actual people that grew, yes you can say they were already going to grow, but if you are under 16, and start injecting growth hormone, your body will produce more growth hormone, making you taller, it makes sense lol

• +1
Reactions: blockdonkey1
So you think gear is useless and wont do anything for you? There are actual people that grew, yes you can say they were already going to grow, but if you are under 16, and start injecting growth hormone, your body will produce more growth hormone, making you taller, it makes sense lol
No I'm saying mk677 is shit and heightmaxxing for most people is cope

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
They’re selling peptides on Amazon now ?

• +1
Reactions: blockdonkey1
your so fucking stupid your not growing more than 10cm just from hgh and ai, hgh increases gh and ai helps plates stay open you are such a nigger

your so fucking stupid your not growing more than 10cm just from hgh and ai, hgh increases gh and ai helps plates stay open you are such a nigger
Hgh doesn't help plates stay open that's ai.
The tallest person in the world has a condition that makes their body over produce growth hormone way too much. If you inject it it's the same it doesn't matter if your deficient or not. Hgh and ai over the span of two or maybe if I'm lucky 3 years could help me grow 15cm or more

you'd be better off on ipamorelin + cjc 1295 dac + ai instead of mk its way more effective and wont turn u into a walking diabetic african water source and yea u also gotta pray that u got some hidden tall genes

you could actually get like 360 iu of hgh for 145$ if u source straight from china lol
also how tall are you rn so we can tell if it even started for u
5,4.5 rn but have grown 3.5 inches in the last 6 months so my plates are very open. Mum 5,6 and dad 5,8.
Hgh from China will be fake.

5,4.5 rn but have grown 3.5 inches in the last 6 months so my plates are very open. Mum 5,6 and dad 5,8.
Hgh from China will be fake.
there are enough trusted chinese vendors with verified lab tests lol
and where will u get your MK and AI from?

there are enough trusted chinese vendors with verified lab tests lol
and where will u get your MK and AI from?
Got the arimidex today from uksteroidshops. It was pharmaq labs.
I bought mk677 from nutrition4you, optimized researched labs but I read reviews claiming it was fake and I'm not sure but I might aswell finish it lol.
Planning on buying my next batch of mk677 from uksteroidshops too because there trusted.
Where are you buying this chinese hgh from?

Got the arimidex today from uksteroidshops. It was pharmaq labs.
I bought mk677 from nutrition4you, optimized researched labs but I read reviews claiming it was fake and I'm not sure but I might aswell finish it lol.
Planning on buying my next batch of mk677 from uksteroidshops too because there trusted.
Where are you buying this chinese hgh from?
nutrition4you seems sketchy might be bunk, mk677 tastes bitter asf so u may be able to tell if its fake just by tasting it.

dm me for the source